chapter 24: first practice fight part 7

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Hoffman taking a nap miho went out to get her other car Mitsubishi outlander a oil change.

He dreamed about winter cup match the alpha & orarai won during that it went straight to hell. His face sweating as he slept.

(41:51 - 43:19 only. Something like this but different)

Jouko took out angerlfish team hoffman catches the shell & shattered it by one hand the same he catched the hell & goes for a blind inhuman rage. He got possessed & the tank.

Unable to let go of the raid 10 years ago. He can see himself beating the shit out of Zachary. Havoc howard & bly died on the same day of that match during stopping renta & killing him from unleashing yukityukite to the world. They succeeded hockey took over as manager of schoolships & sensha-do as in approperate hands.

He got shot by cool stopping him he fell backwards his wife miho catched he passed out on her she cried on him.

Dream ends he felt someone put a wet rag on his forehead. He wakes up feeling soft warm strong hands looking at his wife miho.

Came back from the mechanic shop

Came back from the mechanic shop. Miho knew exactly what he's dreaming about.

Her stomach is getting big.

Miho: don't blame it on yourself 💗

Hoffman: ......

Timeskip:

Two tanks going at it. Nakajima & pink momo yelling each other. Nana cruised to a drift allowing lala to shoot her tread off.

Nakajima: damn i lost my cool

Pink momo: " i am sorry i bullied you. As a princess i should've been more respectful to you & your husband "

Nakajima: lets put this behind us

Suddenly a incoming shell nana moved to the side but too late it got the tread but graved it. Nana stopped the tank.

Lala: REPAIR IT NOW

Nana: sis switch

Lala: why?

Nana: its my turn. We are up against the anglerfish team.

Lala: its not miho commanding it

(Song starts playing in the background)

Familiar panzer rolled up still has the gun. Hatched opened lance j kovic got out. Nana grinned she wanted to spar against lazlo kovic's grandson. Nana knew how he died.

Lance became commander yukari mako saori & hana his girlfriend always wanted to spar against alien princesses & the tank creation.

Hana manning the gun like a badass she always is.

Nana: " you almost destroyed our tread on the left there

Nana: " you almost destroyed our tread on the left there. Your girlfriend is a lousy shot "

Hana: oh please your highness. That was a fraction than what you can recieve

Yukari: drone in the air. Robbie dear is watching

Mako: we don't got much time. Lets end this

Saori: where they supposed to win lance san?. Zync kun doesn't think so

Lance: that depends. ANGLERFISH TEAM. Time to dance with the aliens

Nana: OH OH LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO ANGLERS

Yukari sweatdropped seeing hana gripped on the trigger there's a smile on her face.

Hana: i never in my life my blood boils

Yukari: your the cool collective person. But nothing with letting out the inner me right?

Saori: looks who's talking fox. Inner you with robbie 😑

Mako: ouch

Yukari: keep talking glamor girl. Anyways were set

lance: PANZOR VOR!

later