60 Ethics...!

Part 60 Ethics...!

Shyam was horrified to hear Arnav's order. Were they going to bury him alive? He tried to gulp his fear but he could not because the men didn't seem playful. They looked like giants. Escaping from them was next to impossible. It seemed his life book came to the last chapter. Yet, he would try to escape. After all, he was Shyam...!

"Listen guys, If you leave me alive, I will give you more than Arnav gave you to bury me alive... What say?"

They looked at one another.

"I know why are you hesitating. Arnav will not leave you if you go against him. Right?"

"If you knows very well about him, how could you expect us to agree with you?"

"You can go somewhere else in India. Or, you can even kill Arnav. Trust me. I have a huge amount. I will give everything to you... You can live lavishly... With respect..."

"How much do you have?"

"I will give you ten lakhs"

"How could we believe you?"

"One of you can come with me. I will give you the money"

"What if you cheated us?"

"Ok, do one thing. All of you come with me"

"No way, ASR will kill us if he gets to know"

"Please please trust me. Give me one chance. Please"

"Ok... Take him to the bank. If he does hunky ponky, shoot him" the leader of the team passed a gun to his men.

"No... I won't do anything. This is the second chance for me. I will not spoil it"

"Even though you do something, we don't mind because however we will finish you, no matter what. You can't survive running away from us. If we missed you, ASR will not leave you if he gets to know you are alive"

Shyam nodded. He knew it. Arnav would not leave him. Before he got to know he was alive, he should leave Delhi. Shyam planned.

Arnav's men took Shyam to the bank. He met the manager and asked him about closing the account. As the process was a bit long, they waited in the bank.

Shyam was suffocating like hell. He prayed not anyone related to Arnav come to the bank. Covering his face, he sat in the corner.

RM

Khushi came to their room and sat next to Arnav hesitatingly. Arnav smiled at her.

"Arnavji, may I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything"

"What's there in your mind?"

Arnav looked at her with a lop-sided smile.

"I just am asking to know"

"Don't you know what's there in my mind?"

She nodded no.

"I'm highly disappointed with you Khushi... I didn't expect this from you"

"Why Arnavji?"

"It's because YOU are in my mind and heart and you said you don't know about it"

"Arnavji, I didn't mean it"

"Then, what did you mean?"

"I asked about Shyamji"

"What do you want to know about him?"

"He is a lawyer..."

"Yes..."