Prologue

CC and Marilyn Batson had just been about to start their excavation of the dig site when a massive storm came out of nowhere.  It was almost as if the wind was purposely pushing them in a certain direction.  

  "Watch out!!" Marilyn yelled as a strange of plane or rocket that neither of them had ever seen before suddenly landed right in front of them, and slowly opened up.  "What is it?" Marilyn asked herself quietly as she clung to her husband.  

"I don't know" CC said in excitedly as he tried to look into the UFO.

  "Don't!! It could be dangerous", Marilyn said while carefully smacking her husband on the arm.  

  "But Maril ... " he started in a playful voice but was suddenly cut off as they both heard a little cry that sounded way to close to their Mary's cry for their comfort.

  With out a second thought both of them had stepped forward and looked into the craft, and to their shock they found a baby that looked about the same age as their daughter Mary and looked almost like he could have been her twin.  

  "We're keeping it right", Marilyn said as she picked the baby up with no hesitation.

  "Well, I always did want one daughter and one son and I'm sure Mary will love to have a playmate with how much we move around."

  "I knew you'd see it my way well have to of course get some forged papers for him in order to take him out of Egypt, also who knows what some of those scientists would do to him if they found out about him", Marilyn said.

"Hahahah" CC laughed "And to think you said he could be dangerous". CC said as they started to walk back to their camp site where they had a close friend watching Mary.  The Storm entirely gone leaving the perfect weather for the family to walk in.  A strange strong wind having already covered the long-forgotten aircraft with sand.