One

Ally's POV

I enter the big house. I look around and see all the pictures of Aaron and I. I see pictures of my dad and his girlfriend. I don't see any pictures of mom though. I slowly walk upstairs finding my room at the end of the hall.

It's big, with pink walls, and a bathroom. Score! I set my bags down on my big bean bag. I pull out my phone to text Aaron.

Me: I'm here. Where are you?

Aaron: I'm coming with a surprise for you!

I love surprises, but I'm not sure about Aaron's. His are creepy and sometimes strange. Like one Christmas I got a stuffed dog and when you squeezed it, instead of barking it said "momma momma" in a really creepy baby voice.

I suddenly heard the door open and people walking on the wooden floor. I bolt down the stairs. I see Aaron and my dad.

"What's the surprise?" I cheered.

Aaron stepped back and reviled my best friend in the whole world. Lane.

"DELANEY!" I screamed running over to her.

"ALLISON!" she screamed back jumping into my arms.

Lane is a year younger than me but, we met when she was in kindergarten and I was in first grade. So we've know each other for awhile.

"She has a surprise for you too." Aaron spoke.

I looked at Lane and she smiled. I looked down and realized she had bags.

"I'm staying with you till you come back!" she smiled.

"OMG FOR REAL!" I yelled.

She nodded and I've never been so happy. I grabbed her bags along with her arm and drug her up stairs. I set her bags down.

"Get your swim suit on. It's really hot and I haven't swam in the pool out back yet." I said pulling my out my suit.

Once we got them on, I got us some towels and we headed out to the pool. When we stepped foot outside we saw Aaron, and Cameron. I thought Cameron was really cute. I've known him since Aaron first started getting famous.

"Ally!" Cameron shouted getting out of the pool and hugging me.

"Hey." I said wiping the water off my arms.

I set my towel down and let my hair down. I was getting ready to get in when two arms grabbed my and threw me in. I came back up in frustration.

"K, who did it?" I said, pulling my hair out of my face.

There I saw Cameron raising his hand and laughing. "I'm going to get you back." I stated swimming around with Lane.

He laughed and nodded getting back in the pool.

**

When I woke up I was by somebody. I didn't know who but I was too tired to look. I glanced at the clock.

3:47am.

I looked around as my eyes adjusted and found out I was in the movie room with Lane, Aaron and Cameron. He was the one beside me. I didn't know what to do so I quickly jumped out of the chair and woke Lane up.

"Hmm." she mumbled.

I didn't want to explain so I carried her up to my room. By the time we got into the room, she was wide awake.

"What?" she questioned sitting on my bed.

"I was in the chair with Cameron!" I said wide eyed.

"Oh my god! For real!?" she said with the same expression. I nodded rapidly.

We then heard a knock on the door. "Why are they up?" I started panicing.

I opened the door and revealed Cameron leaning against the door frame with a smirk.

"Did I hear my name?" he asked, still smirking.

My face flashed a color of red. I just stood there and waited for him to leave.

"I'm waiting." he said.

"Yes, we were talking about how you were interrupting us." Lane backed me up.

I sighed in relief. He nodded with a strange expression, and left.

"You're welcome." Lane said crawling into my bed.

Before I could say thank you, she was asleep. I decided stay up and stalk Cameron.

Am I in love with my brothers best friend?

AHH! Okay this is the first chapter! Hope you enjoy it so far!!