Dispute Resolution

Jace and Doby continued their relationship despite their complicated situation. Jace who is becoming more busy with his solo projects and series had less chances to go out with Doby. Added to their situation that they can't meet in public too.

While Doby on the hand had new opportunities. He's excited to the new project he is in and to meet new faces.

"I need to travel abroad for fan meeting"

"We'll be very busy next month, I need to attend workshop too for my new series"

"Yeah I saw it coming! Glad I'm done with mine and can meet you once in a while"

Jace hold his face and give him a deeper kiss.

"Hey! Stop it Jace we are in front of my house"

"No one is around I checked it already"

Doby smiled and let Jace kiss him one more time. He understand that they got a little time spending with each other and he admitted that he missed his boyfriend so much.

"What if we're not celebrity Dob. Do you think we date openly?"

"Maybe yes"

The consequence of becoming a famous artist. You can't have your privacy..Fans will always be your top priority and being dating with someone is crucial.

~JNN Studio~

"Doby have you seen Jace?"

"Not yet"

"Do you know the good news?"

"Good news?"

"Their family will stay in Thailand for good"

"Ohhh really? Happy for him..atleast he will not be lonely anymore and complained to me that he needs me to sleepover with him"

"And as if you grant him to sleepover with him Dob"

Dob felt a little guilty because he always lied to his bestfriend.

"Ahmnn let's go Pierre.,I'm hungry"

"Ohhh you always changed the topic when I talked about you and Jace...please tell me what's going with you and Jace?"

"Huh?? nothing"

"Please is Jace hitting on you for real?"

"Bla bla bla..I didn't hear anything"

"Doby wait"

"I'm hungry!"

Pierre can't stop but suspected him. They're not just clingy to each other but they are obvious like couple when they meet. Jace is naturally love to cling with him but sometimes off-cam Doby is more clingy than him. Pierre wouldn't mind them at firts not until they fight in front of him sometimes. But the worst is..Pierre doesn't know how to help because he's not sure why they're sulking at each other.

As the day had passed. Jace rarely spend his time to Doby and he was not used to it. Sometimes even how much he is busy and tire he is..he always drop in his house to meet him. Jace got a new house not too far from their house too so it would be easy for them to meet if they wanted to.

Doby would divert his focus to his jobs and solo events., they have chances to meet if they have CP events but after that they spend most of their time to their family and friends.

"Jace are we good?"

"Huh??? Why did you asked?"

"I don't know but seems like we rarely meet and talked now."