baby, love me 'cause I'm playing on the radio (how do you like me now?)

Batman stood sternly before Kid Flash, Aqualad, and his protégé Robin, his eyes as intense as ever. "The six of you will be that team."

Despite his usual unwavering confidence, Batman felt a twinge of reluctance. The sixth chosen member had raised eyebrows among the Justice League, with many doubting they had the necessary training to join this newly formed group. It was only due to Black Canary's advocacy for her mentee that Batman had relented. Convincing Superman had taken considerable effort, and now, Batman could only hope he wouldn't regret this decision.

Robin's eyes widened in confusion. "Cool. Wait. Six?" He quickly did the math, realizing that this meant two more members would join their ragtag team. He had anticipated the team to consist of himself, Superboy, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and possibly Speedy—though he knew convincing Speedy would be a tough sell.

"This is the Martian Manhunter's niece, Miss Martian." Batman gestured behind him, where Martian Manhunter stood with a green-skinned girl sporting red hair and a hero costume, looking to be around the boys' age.

"Hi." Miss Martian waved shyly, a small, nervous smile on her face.

"I like this gig more every minute." Kid Flash placed his hand on his hip, exchanging a look with Robin, who responded with a knowing smirk.

"And meet Sky Dragon, real name [Name]," Batman continued, signaling for the final member to step out from their hiding spot behind Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian.

From the shadows emerged a person with a determined but shyful expression, their presence commanding attention. They had the look of someone ready to prove themself even if they felt that their are not ready to join hero work. Only to be reassured by their mentor.

"Hello," they greeted, their voice steady despite the butterflies in their stomach.

Kid Flash grinned, his eyes sparkling with curiosity as he never heard a 'sidekick' with that name. "Sky Dragon, huh? What's your story?"

[Name] glanced at Batman for reassurance before answering, "I trained with Black Canary. She believes I have what it takes to be part of this team."

Aqualad nodded in approval. "If Black Canary vouches for you, that's good enough for me."

Robin studied [Name] carefully. "We'll see if you can keep up," he said with a challenging yet friendly tone with a smirk on his face.

Kid Flash stepped up, blocking the two teammates' view of the others. "Welcome aboard. I'm Kid Flash," he introduced himself with a confident grin. He then gestured to his teammates. "That's Robin." Robin flashed a rock 'n' roll sign with his hand, stepping to the side of Kid Flash with a small smile. "And that's Aqualad." The taller boy nodded silently, his arms crossed, sizing up the two newly joined members.

"It's cool if you forget their names," Kid Flash said to Miss Martian and [Name] with a cheeky grin. Miss Martian let out a small giggle, while [Name] memorized the names as they didn't want to accidentally forget someone's name by accident. They had done that in the past and made sure to not let anyone know though.

"I'm honored to be included," Miss Martian said, her excitement evident as she clasped her hands together, smiling brightly.

"It's nice to meet everyone," [Name] nodded, hoping they could become friends with the others. They did not want to be part of a group that disliked them. The hero didn't mind the flirting, even though it made them feel a bit flustered by the attention but they made sure to not let it show.

Kid Flash's grin widened. "Don't worry, we'll all get along great. This is going to be awesome."

Robin smirked. "Yeah, we've got a lot of work ahead of us, but it's gonna be worth it."