Battle of the helicarrier part2

Explosion caused by Clints arrow destroyed the engine was shook the room then another one came in slow motion blew up the science room. every avenger was scattered I was in there with Tony and Cap, Natasha was with Banner and Thor is with Nick I would presume, I don't know where they are, Being blown up is kind of a distraction.

" Get the suit." I heard Cap said.

"Roger that." Tony got up and Rand to get it.

I am a little puzzled because I know who attacked me and I know he's at and I know he's mind controlled. My only problem is Banner.

Banner and Natasha are in a random hall her leg is Jammed and she saw Bruce who was angry and started to transform. I sensed this and bolted.
I saw the Hulk first time and all I could say is cool.

Hulk roars as he see me and slaps me. The impact made me collide with wall sending me into an assortment of rooms.

" Wow I don't remember the last time someone hitting me that hard." A smile creeped from my face. " this is gonna be fun."

I charging wings out and collide with Hulk the only problem with that punches I may or may not have destroyed half of the helicarrier to do it. Using my time manipulation skills I reversed it and made sure my battle with hulk was outside and the rest of the people could? Man am I stupid? I casted a spell that instantly stoped the fire on the carrier but i want Iron man to do his thing without outshining him so i let him be a hero, main focus is Hulk.

Ciel: Notice unstable rage monster charging.

I blocled the punch easily then slapped him across his face. I sent him across the land making him have a domino effect of crashing into build by building then slammed on the road.

"Oof I'm going to be in a lot of trouble with Shield now."

...

Back on the helicarrier Tony is in his suit and Cap told him to meet by the downed engine.

"Stark, I am here!" Cap said.

"Good" Tony came in "Let's see what we got!"

"I got to get the super conducing cooling system online before I access the roders and clear the debris." Tony dislodged a cooling system. "Get to the control panel and tell me which relay is in overlapping position. "He rips open the wall going inside."

...

Back on the ground I am fighting the Hulk and man this is a little difficult. I could easily kill him but that's still my new teammate.

I hover just above the ground, the dust from my earlier attack swirling around the massive crater I created. The Hulk is down in the crater, and the city around us is in chaos. I scan the area, taking in the sight of shattered buildings and panicked civilians fleeing from the scene.

I hear a rumble from the crater as Hulk begins to rise, his sheer size and power evident even from a distance. He pulls himself out of the rubble, a furious expression on his face. With each movement, the ground trembles, and I know I need to stay focused.

I descend into the crater, landing softly on the uneven ground. I keep my distance, ready to react. Hulk roars, his anger palpable, and he charges at me with a force that shakes the very air.

I swiftly use Spatial Motion to sidestep his punch, appearing behind him. My instincts are sharp, honed from countless battles. I need to be careful not to overdo it; my goal isn't to kill him but to subdue him.

I focus on creating a barrier of Sticky Steel Thread around Hulk, hoping to immobilize him. The threads wrap around his massive form, but he struggles fiercely, ripping through them with his incredible strength. I frown, realizing this will be more challenging than I anticipated.