•fifteen•

Lexie's P.O.V
"Don't move. I don't want to make a big scene about this" a deep voice caught my ear. I craned my neck around, heart beating in my chest, to see a mans face covered in scars.
"I hope you like pain" I groaned
"What" he mumbled. just in that moment I punched him in the arm and pushed him off of me. I stood up and ran. I pushed the front door open and ran outside and up the street. He bounded after me and was catching up. I took a leap of faith and jumped over the other side of the road. I lay on the grass on the other side with cuts on my arms and legs. ignoring them I ran back down the hill and back into the house.
Joe's P.O.V
Lexie's mum called and told me where she was so I got my face paint that I got from VidCon and started painting red lines on my face to make them look like cuts. I finished off the final one when I heard footsteps on the driveway.
"Perfect" I whispered. I bounded down the hallway and hid near the door.
"Joooeeeee I'm ho" I that second I picked her up and pinned her down. she mumbled something. then I felt pain through my left arm. my back hit the wall behind me and she was up and gone. I heard the door slam and decided to tell her that it was me. I got up and sprinted out the door and chased her up the street. I was about to grab her when she jumped.
She landed with cuts and bruises on her arms and legs. she got up and bolted back towards our house, leaving me behind. I walked slowly back home and hung my head.
"To far Sugg, to far" I moaned. I trudged inside to hear the T.V blaring.
"Lexie, its me Joe"
"Stay away from me, you pushed it to far" she said sternly.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"
"It doesn't matter now Joe, we are done" she said bitterly and sharply. I trudged back up to my room and lay down in my bed. tears were threatening to come out and spill down my face. I heard Lexie turn off the TV and walk out the door slamming it behind her.
Lexie's P.O.V
I ran through the door and calmed myself down. my body told me to sit and watch TV and get over what just happened.
*end of argument*
"We are done" those words forced out of my mouth. I heard him go upstairs and into his room. tears were rolling down my cheeks and I ran outside to go talk to my mum. I sprinted down to my mums house with my tears drying in the wind. I opened the door and ran inside. tears were still coming and my mascara was running down my face.
"Honey what's wrong"
"I dumped.... Joe"
"It's alright, shhh, calm down. Alright do you want to have a coffee and watch a movie to calm down" I nodded my head slightly and went and sat down.
---------------------------------------
Note back 💩💁🏼✌🏼️
I hoped enjoyed this chapter. sorry for the cliffhanger on the last chapter 😁 (I didn't mean to), anyway please update all your stories I love them
Love you guys 💩💁🏼✌🏼️