Part 1: the mission

(Here are some reminders before the story. in this au, mintberry crunch works with coon and friends. And the new kid doesn't exist in this au. Sorry folks. And this au might contain a bit of scyde cuz it's my otp ship. Don't complain about it. Thank you and enjoy reading!)

The story takes place in the coon and friends base. The coon is discussing a plan. 

"alright coon and friends. As you all know the freedom pals are still winning this so we have to come up with a new plan. I've been thinking and I think that one of us is going to go and spy on the freedom pals" Everyone looked at him curiously. "So who is going?" Super Craig asked. "Well, I've done some thinking and I think mintberry crunch should go".

 Mintberry crunch looked around, confused. "Me? Why me?". "Because I said so and I'm too lazy to change my mind so you're going whether you like it or not". The coon replied. Mintberry crunch didn't wanna do it, but was not looking forward to starting an argument, so he just sighed. "Fine...". The coon nodded. "Good, that's what I thought".

human kite looked at the coon. "So what's the plan?". Human kite asked the coon. The coon answered. "Later on during our bedtimes, we will sneak out of our houses in the middle of the night and meet up here. Then mintberry crunch will go out and spy on the freedom pals. The freedompals are bound to be awake discussing franchise plans. Mintberry crunch will gather all of the information and return it to us". They all nod in agreement. "Sounds good to m-me". Said Fastpass. "What about the rest of us?". Captain diabetes spoke up. "Yeah! Bzzztt" Mosquito added. "The rest of us will continue discussing franchise plans I guess". The coon answered. They all agree with him and they leave the base and they all head home for the night. 

Later on during that night, after all the coon and friends snuck out their houses. Mintberry crunch was traveling to the freedom pals base to spy on them. He was trying his best to be very sneaky and not make a sound. Nobody was in sight and the coast seemed clear. Mintberry crunch continued sneaking to the freedom pals base. He eventually made it to where the base was located. He was about to sneak in and spy on them when suddenly, he bumped into somebody... 

To be continued...

Note: hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my wattpad :3 I hope you enjoyed this story and let me know if u wanna see more. Also if you could check out my YouTube channel and subscribe, I'd really appreciate it ^^. I do a lot of South Park there. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the story. See ya <3