Good At Being Bad Bad At Being Good

Alana POV

The best of times turned into the worst if times. My mom and dad made it that way, not because they didn't buy me those gucci bags or the new sports car. Its because the world that me and my twin sister Avereonia knew was being torn apart by a bitter, painful divorce.

My mom and dad were just at two diffrent places in their lives right now. My mother turned to the streets as a safe haven, doing anything to get drugs and abusing them. My dad just loved his kids and his job at his multibillion doller company, that he built from the ground up. Before this happened my parents were happy . They told my sister and I that they were always going to make it work no matter what.

Then things started to change. The bikering , fighting , and tantrums started. The house grew more and more hostile. Even me and my sister started acting out. Then finaly one day my mother decided to walk out and say "FUCK IT, ALL I NEED IS DRUGS" thats the day our family tore apart into a million tiny peices.

I'm Alana but people call me Lanny, only 15. I have a curvey build, nice plump pink lips, and long lushes hair.I am only a freshman, And I am already tiered of it just by walking threw the halls. Just seeing the happy cupples piss me off. It reminds me too much of how my mom and dad use to be. Damn I wish time could reverse.

Ohh, by the way I have a twin. She is just as beautiful as me because we are identical. I ride for her just like she would ride for me.

We as two diffrent people are in a bad place right now. So we both turned too sex as comfort. Like twin Like twin huh ? Maybe we were turning into sluts. Maybe we just wanted love. Believe it or not I didn't choose this life, this life chose me.

________________________

3 Months Back

" I am tiered of this Charles, I need to go."said my mother. She was using again I could tell she just wasn't right. "Malena please, what about me and the children stop being selfish." my dad says pleeding. My dad was not the one to beg. He was a strong willed man who cared a lot, and sometimes too much. Daddy was 6'7 , muscular, darkskined looking a little bit like trey songs. He could charm the pants off any woman. But lately my mother was not buying it. Damn was she selfish. She loved drugs more then me and my sister. "FUCK THEM KIDS THEY GROWN. I AM OUT."said my mom.

That was the last day I saw her as my mother, and more as a junkie.

________________________

Present Day

Its been three months and my dad is at the top of his game. He is the President of his company Entertainment Inc. Which was a law firm. He Managed and lawyered to the biggest stars in the world.

Meanwhile our whole life was in the tabloids. MY PARENTS WERE GETTING A DIVORCE. Shit was messing with my head and all i wanted was confort. My life was ruined.

I walked into my school with my twin sister Avereonia. No one could tell us we was ugly cuz we was badd as hell. Eyes were all on us and we knew why.

"What, DAMN WE KNOW YALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON. STOP LOOKING." said avereonia. I patted her back ."Calm down boo, we don't care about these hoes." i say loudly. As we walked down the hall way linking arms, laughing and joking. Sudenly we bumped into the most handsome boy ever. I smirked at my sister giving her that 'Bruhh he can do me anytime' look. They boy just smiled and walked away.

That wasn't the last time I was going too see him.

Target Marked.

________________________

Avereonia's POV

Fuck love. My mom and dad didnt even have it. They just recently got divorced. It wasnt so much my dads fault. He loved the woman to death. I guess her love for drugs were more important than us.

I mean the woman literally said she didnt care about us. You have no idea what that made me feel like.Shid made me feel like dirt. After that very day , I lost all respect for her.

After that everyone , and i mean everyone started acting out. i never thought that could happen. But me , i turned to boys. well not actually boys. I turned to sex from them. No feelings. I mostly told the boys , fuck me , then forget about me. I honestly didnt care. I just needed for my pain to go away. But when all that seems to fail , I got Alana.

My twin sister Alana. The best damn sister you can ever fuckin have. We both have long hair. Beautiful eyes that most boys think can capture your soul if you look to long. ( Silly little boys.) If i must say , we look fucking hot. We take pride in how we look. We're not like most of the hoes that beg for attention. Nowadays i call those girls who beg for attention thirsty.

But im Avereonia. Most people perfer to call me Avery for short. Im as ghetto as it gets. But aye , my dad is a multimillionaire , so im classy too. I learned the difference between loving someone and them loving you back when my parents tore part. Left a big whole in my chest. I became a person that liked sex and sex only to try and ease the pain away. No luck yet. But it was this one person who fucked me , but couldnt quite forget me. His name was Kaeden. Kaeden Quinn to be exzact. I tried shrugging him off , cause i thought that maybe just maybe he mixed up love and lust. The thought that maybe someone did honestly care about me besides my sister and dad made me think even harder about the situation. How can you become to love someone who you know nothing about , hardly even knew her name.

But that didnt stop Kaeden. I would get random texts from him. Out of the blue calls. That lasted for hours upon hours. Kaeden was perfect. Light brown eyes. A light brown-skin completion. Tall , and on the football team. I can be me around Kaeden and thats what i love the most. But the one reason why is because we go to totally different schools. I dont know nothin he does. And vice versal. And I would like to keep the shit that way.

The only person who knows of whatever you want to call it is Lanny. She keeps my secrets locked up inside of her head. Shes like a damn diary. She solves my problems , gives me advice , and comforts me when i need it the most. But i dont think Lanny can help me with whats about to happen.

Who knows what life is going too take us.