Never Not Love You

"Are you cold?"

Dobby shake his head and grab Jace hand.

"Nope! You're here to warmth me anyway"

"Do you think we can bump one of our fans here?"

"If they're thinking of late night date like us..so we can see one for sure"

"Hahah but seriously thank you for today..you made my birthday special"

Dob nodd at him and smiled cutely. He give him a sensual kiss after.

"I'm spoiled last day and tonight..you showered me lots of kisses"

"I love you Jace"

"I love you too Dob"

After taking some photos and video. Jace lead him to one of the bench in the park and sat together while watching stars from the night sky.

"I like the peacefulness of the night Jace...I wish my night would always be like this...with you"

"We can go on trip next time..let's check our schedule after we get back to Thailand..you want to have a beach trip?? Or a Korean trip? Maybe we can have Europe trip too"

"Jace please.."

"Yes Doby??"

"Let's watch the night sky first"

"Huh???okay!"

Doby leaned to Jace shoulder and Jace hugged him to give a little warmth.

"Dob are you okay???"

"Uhhh just let me rest a little more"

"Okay!"

After a moment of silence Doby spoke again.

"Jace have you watch the Filo movie of
Jadine?"

"Who are they??"

"Hahaha they're the famous couple I mean loveteam in the Philippines"

"Ahhh okay.."

"You know what...one of their movie Never Not Love You tells tells the story of Gio (which is James Reid) and Joanne (Nadine Lustre) a young, carefree, and reckless couple..which is.. their love got tested when their dreams take them in different directions."

"Hmmnn then?"

Jace started to get confused why all of a sudden Doby shared it to him.

"I somewhat see our relationship to them"

Jace hold his boyfriend face..he's still processing all his words to him.

"I'm confused Dob"

Dob released his tears and can't hide his emotions anymore.

"Jace... let's...let's break up"

"What???? Dob what are you talking about?"

Dob cried and trying to get some couraged to say what he wants to say before this trip.

"Jace our relationship starts with all the happy moments and I'm grateful with that. I got to know you and you help me overcoming my insecurities and help me to grow in every aspects of my life..we love each other recklessly that we even go beyond our limits. I figured out how Love and Work can be so difficult as it is but we chose to not to face it alone."

"Dob I understand that we almost had no time with each other but let's not come to this please..I'm begging you"

"As our relationship grows., I've come to unfold inconvenient truths. That our Love has flawed. challenges, changes, and sacrifice? that it makes me question if I can bear all that"

"We can fight this..please"

"No Jace! you need to understand that we have to let go of each other for now..we need to find ourselves first and focus on our goals..our priorities and our family and get back together if we are both ready..If we meant for each other..our Love will find ways"

"Dob I can't Imagine breaking up with you"

"I just broke things that need to replace Jace..but my Love for you is still here"

Doby place Jace hand to his heart.

"I have never not love you Jace..you changed my life and you're always be my best partner"

"Doby why today??"

"If not today when??? We can never be ready Jace"

"I Love you Dob"

"I Love you too Jace"

Jace cried while holding his face and give him another deeper kissed.

"can I have one more request???"

"Yes"

"Let's split up officially till we get back in Thailand please?"

"Uhhh okay"

"And..and can I have one more night with you??"

Dob nodd at him and give him his last gift.

~END~

Author's Note :

Not all break ups are meant to be sad.
sometimes, It's an open door to both parties to grow individually and become a better person who is capable of giving and recieving LOVE.

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤