Locked Out of Heaven [h.s]

"'Cause your sex takes me to paradise

Yeah, your sex take me to paradise

And it shows

Yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven

For too long, for too long."

_______________

Frantic breathing and heavy panting echos throughout the empty corridor on the fifteenth floor of the St. Regis Oriental Hotel as Harry and I tumble out of the only half-way opened doors of the elevator, our lips locked in a heated battle. I have my fingers tangled in his soft curls, keeping his mouth pressed to mine as if my life depended on it.

"I haven't missed you so much." His voice has a raspy edge, making me smile at how turned on he already is. "I missed being able to hug you and kiss you during the time I walked by the Eiffel Tower in France. I missed being being able to sit by the pool with you with our feet in the water while I was at the coral reefs in Australia. But most of all, I missed the way you take my cock and completely destroy me while I was lying all alone in my bunk on the bus, moaning into my pillow as I wanked off to you."

His admittance makes me flush, Harry reaching forward and trapping me in his embrace, his strong arms clamping around my waist, keeping me in his iron grip as he lurches forward towards the door of our room. He scrambles down the long hallway, half-carrying and half-dragging my body along with him. Elegant paintings and detailed wallpaper flash by in a blur as we stumble blindly over the carpeted floor, everything around us becoming irrelevant as lust and desire clouds our minds. As we are arriving at our destination I began to question if Harry has the key because I know for a fact that I hadn't picked it up before we left for dinner with the boys.

Just as my lips part to ask him the question, the first word barely slipping out of my mouth, Harry turns abruptly, slamming me into the sleek mahogany wooden door. An inhumane squeak of surprise emits from my throat, ringing clear through the air around us and bouncing off of the walls, but Harry silences me by crashing his swollen lips against mine, biting down in a rough outburst of dominance.

"Do you...do you have the k-key?" I mutter into his mouth, my words muffled by his tongue as it pushes down my throat, making me gag slightly as a prickling sensation washes over my face and down my neck.

Harry seems to ignore the question, sliding one large hand down my back and over my bum, hooking it right under my left thigh. He pulls it up onto his hip, pressing me farther into the door to keep me elevated as he repeats the action to my opposite leg, leaving my calves to dangle behind him. He presses his rapidly growing bulge over my moistening crotch, rocking his hips forward gently at first, but picking up pace as his erection continues to harden beneath me. I can feel just how unsettled he's becoming over his tight ripped skinny jeans and when I glance down I find myself to be correct, a small damp blotch spreading from where his prick is making a tent in the dark fabric of the pants. Small groans slip from his lips as he speeds up, the volume of his voice also rising.

Under regular circumstances, I would never let him do this in public, but the crew rented out this entire floor just for the whole tour team-including me and the boys- and we ditched them back at the restaurant, leaving the entire floor empty.

Not only is it good under the immediate situation, but from having gone over to his flat once and found him jacking off, I can assure you that Harry was in no way quiet during shagging. That's how I'd found out he was getting himself off- I hadn't walked in on him; hearing him all the way down from the kitchen had been enough proof.