𝐃𝐚𝐲 1

At the rooftop

Liam: Listen, I know what you did to Lindsey so don't even think about coy with me.

Eun-Ji: And what exactly did I do to Lindsey? 

Liam: You're the fucking reason she's walking with a limp! She can't pratice track anymore. You did that cause you were jealous of her and just wanted her out of the way and so that you'd win!

Eun-Ji: First of all, calm down and secod of all, who even told you that? 

Liam: Soo-min told me, rings a bell? Kang Soo-min?

Not this bitch, gosh she was so dumb!

Eun-Ji: You chose to believe that I would hurt a person? Let alone Lindsey being my relay partner! Soo-min, got one of her fallopian tubes operated on and then said "Thank god that he gave me two of them!". And you believed her! I expected for you to be smarter than that Hwang!

Liam: Fine, forget that. Why do you have bruises? 

I don't get it...is he concerned for me or is he asking cause he wants something?

Eun-Ji: You know that I was bullied by Park, Cliff and Britts don't you?

Liam: I do, I just wanted to hear you say it, so that I can expose you, how you're so pathetic, weak and fragile. Now, let's watch history repeat itself. Ciao!

Eun-Ji: I don't get what he's trying to do by that though...

________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know what I'm writing at this point...cause my brain is too fucked up by preparing for my science exam tomorrow! Hehe, physics does this to me...