chapter 25: History of swords

Hello guys sorry for keep waiting too much. I had a cricket match and my college has also started so the story chapters will be released late so please adjust guys. So let's start start the chapter as saying the name of doraemon. Let's begin,
The story starts as in the previous chapter we seen kotaru and others went nobita's school and told about sun spirit warrior kenji and the history of swords movement. Let's continue,
At kotaru house,
Shen: kota. Time is up. You're students didn't came for the practice.
Kotaru: you just see. They will now appear.
Mai: oni-San. Nobita brother and his friends arrived.
Kotaru: okay. Bring them in mai.
Mai: okay oni-San.
Mai opens the door and saw nobita and his friends. Now,
Mai: good afternoon. My name is mai Fleming.
Girls: 😍oh my how cute she is.....
Nobita: 😒These girls will never change.
Mai: what happened? Please come inside oni-San wants to welcome you all.
Nobita:(mind) Really. Kotaru senpai's young sister is very cute and kind. She is just like mikasa senpai. Yes we're coming. Thank you for inviting us.
Mai: You're welcome.
Shizuka: she is very cute. Gosh I would like to have a sister like this girl. Kotaru senpai is so lucky to have such a cute sister.
Nobit: shizuka chan. Are you coming in or not. Shizuka...chan....
Shizuka: nobita san. Sorry for waiting. I'm coming in.
As they entered the room kotaru says,
Kotaru: so I told you about the sun spirit warrior sakuma kenji right.
Kids: yes. Tell us the story senpai.
Mai: oni-San. Please tell me the story too. I want to see how you tell a story.
Shen: kotaru. Will you not fulfil your sister's wish.
Jimmy: I think it's a right time to show it kotaru.
Kotaru: you are right Jimmy. Let's go down guys.
As they go down in the secret room they saw history. But suddenly now,
Nobit: what is this? Senpai
Kotaru: yes nobita. Tell me what happened?
Nobit: what this photo represents?
Kotaru: you have said right one .come with me. I'll show you.
Kotaru: guys. Actually kenji didn't killed draco by sun spirit sword.
Kids: whhhhaaaatttt?????😲😲😲😲.
Kotaru: now see

Nobit: wow the story in song type.
Kotaru: This is just a beginning nobita San.
Luka: wow. If the beginning of the story is so amazing then how will be the story and it's ending.
Kotaru: you just see luca. Let's go back to the past of the year of 1705.
Year 1705,
A boy who borned with a spirit  locket. He is non other than the sun spirit warrior kenji sakuma. He was the precious child of his family.
King: where is he..... where is he. I want to see my prince.
Doctor: Here you go mylord. Here's your prince.
King: give me..oh my son...alelelele..... How is sakura now. Can I go inside now doctor.
Doctor: yes. You can go. Now she is taking rest.
King: sakura...thank you so much for bringing a new king to this kingdom.
Sakura:no problem. by the way what will be the name of our prince.
King: It will be sakuma kenji.
Sakura: wow... nice name. Our child will be the greatest king of all time.
King: you are right sakura. Sakumi come here.
Sakumi: yes dad.
King: you have become a sister. See
Sakumi: wow a baby brother. He is so cute. I want to hold him too.
Dad: yeah sure.
The happiness was arrived as it was the beginning of new era of spiritual swords history. Now the real story starts after 15 years later. The practice was going on and kenji was going to be the prince but, a evil arrived. Now,
King: who are you, and why you are destroying our kingdom.
Draco: I am the king of evils draco. You are going to be killed king.
King: I will not let my kingdom destroy. Soldiers attack.
The soldiers attack on draco but draco killed them in one shot.

King: He is unpredictable. What should I do now. I can't kill this evil.
Draco: you have to be get defeated as I'm the strongest of them all. I am the God. Ha...ha...😀😀😀😈😈😈😈.......
King : As i am the king of the kingdom.I  will not going to leave you.
Draco: let's see who will win the battle king.

( To be continued)....