Chapter 15

It wasn't even long when you were introduced to Kaido by Doflamingo. Of course you were polite and respectful as can be. Doflamingo just had to add that you were the granddaughter of Big Mom which made things a bit tricky. Kaido was looking down at you with distaste as he hated Big Mom. He could only think that you acted like the rest of her family. 'Doflamingo... I don't like you right now.', you thought to yourself before bowing down in respect of the fellow Yonko in front of you. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you Kaido-San? My name is Money D. Y/N.", you say as you look up with a soft and kind smile on your face.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤... 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥.", Kaido asks as he still was holding that grudge before Doflamingo steps in to speak. "𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲~. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐃. 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐩. 𝐅𝐮𝐟𝐮𝐟𝐮~.", He says. At your dismay you just wanted to curl up into a ball and die out of embarrassment at this point. Kaido only hummed in response as you didn't know what he was thinking at this point. Of course to him you were still the granddaughter of Big Mom, but you were more polite and respectful than the rest of the Charlotte family, just like your mother.

"𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦... 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤.. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣..", Kaido says unamused as much but still a bit intrigued. You understood to whom he was talking about. "I am M/N's daughter. Though I do wish that I had known my mother more.", you politely replied. Having such a sad look in your eyes as you knew that your mother passed away giving birth to you. Doflamingo patted your head a bit to comfort you. Even though he had his sunglasses on, he was most likely glaring at Kaido. You finally snapped out of your own little thoughts after a while and realize that Doflamingo and Kaido were just having a normal comversation at this point.

You were honestly confused about what they were saying so you politely excused yourself as you wanted to see more of Wano. Kaido of course aloud it as long as King came along to escort you around Wano. Politely thanking Kaido you started to leave with King following beside you.

╰☆☆𝙳𝚘𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅☆☆╮

"𝕐/ℕ 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕕𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕠𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕠", Kaido has finally decided to speak up about it after King and Y/N had left. Of course I grinned out wide, though veins were popping out. "It can't be helped now can it fufufu~. She is my dear niece... And I would gladly go to war with anyone that tries to harm her. Even you Kaido...", I finally say. Afterall I was a Shichibukai, while Kaido was a Yonko. Two very different status levels.

"ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖? 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕣... 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖... 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝕄𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜.", Kaido tells me. 'As if I would ever tell her. Let alone make a full on aliance with you.', I thought to myself as I ask of what I would get in return if I did form such an aliance with him. 'It would be interesting to see what happens... Lets make it more fun now~ fufufu~.'