My girlfriend's girlfriend

Hey this is Toni, be my dairy for a sec

My gorgeous girlfriend Cheryl invited me out to dinner at Pop's. I was super excited because it's been a while since we've gone on a date. I took a shower and put on my best outfit; A cropped T-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I like to keep it casual. I got on my motorcycle after saying goodbye to Sweetpea and the others. They made a few jokes about me getting 'the juice' tonight. I rode to Pop's and it was already getting dark outside by the time I arrived. I looked at my watch [7:58] . I'm probably gonna spend the night at her's tonight. I walked in and she waved at me from our favorite booth. I smiled but the smile disappeared when Cheryl's best friend Veronica Lodge turned around. She was sitting across from Cheryl (i.e. where I was supposed to sit!). I sighed and walked over to them.

"Hey babe," I said before leaning in to kiss her. I eyed Veronica before sitting next to her. She (Veronica) is, don't get me wrong, stunning (She could be a model if she wasn't Smurfette-sized) but she's also rude, obnoxious, selfish, and a narcissistic piece of sh-

"I just thought it'd be nice for my girlfriend and my best friend to get to know each other," Cheryl said, pulling me from my trail of thought. I looked over at Veronica and she just smiled at me. That wicked little smirk that makes my blood boil. My beef with her isn't personal, it's her parents. They hate the serpents and the feeling is very mutual. But the fact that she's their daughter and she's just like her father makes me doubt we'll ever be friends "And maybe you two can get along," I almost choked on my milkshake. Get along? not a chance. I hate her and she feels the same way, I think.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a sincere voice, it caught me off guard and I'm not sure why but I blushed a little as she held my hand to make sure I was alright. It warmed my heart to know that she cared.. about me. Wait- what am I saying? "Y'know i've always been curious about your girlfriend" She forgot my name already? "Toni and I haven't really talked one on one" she smiled at me like she could hear my thoughts. I looked away trying not to blush as she caressed my hand with her fingers. She's a little taller than me, jet black hair, brown eyes and lips that could kill. Academically, she's a nerd. But after school, she's the devil. She likes to break the rules but only behind closed doors, she's sweet on the inside but a bitch on the outside. Her favorite milkshake flavour is chocolate. Why do I know so much about her?

"Babe, is something wrong? You keep zoning out" Cheryl placed her hand on mine and I felt a wild sensation feeling both hers and Veronica's hands on mine. It felt.. Right.

"Um-" I tried to but failed to speak. Veronica Lodge, i hadn't realised it before but i'm obsessed with her. Her voice, her smile, her pearls. I love my girlfriend a lot and we've been together for like- forever but I always felt like I needed something more, a challenge, a mistake (probably), a distraction. I haven't said a word to the girl but I feel like I've known her my whole life. I hate to admit this but I may or may not have a bunch of.. spicy pictures of her on my phone and I stalk her instagram daily. I have no clue why I'm attracted to her, I just am. And I think Cheryl is too. I read in her diary that she once had a crush on her in 3rd grade. Yeah i read her diary, i regret it but at least now i know all her kinks. Anyways, i decided to try to talk again "I just-"

"Wait- you've got something on your face" She means the milkshake smudged across my lips and towards my cheek "Let me just" she leaned closer, so close i could feel her hot breath on my lips. She lifted her hand to my mouth and wiped my lips, slowly, with her freshly manicured fingers. I melted under her touch as she carefully slid her fingers across my lips. I fought the urge to suck them "There" she said before putting her fingers in her mouth and sucking the milkshake off of it. I bit my lip, it still ached from her touch "Mmm" she hummed, maintaining eye contact with me. What just happened? I'm into her, i like her, i wanna f-

"There's this new club, I've been meaning to try," Cheryl said. I was gonna say 'i wanna friend her on facebook'. I looked up at her. She's so cute. Her little rosy cheeks

"Cool let's go" Veronica grabbed her purse.

"I have to use the bathroom first" I got up and ran to the bathroom, I got into a stall and leaned against the door. I brought out my phone and opened my gallery, i scrolled down to the album titled 'Lodge🥵' . I fumbled with my zipper and pulled down my pants, then i-

fastfowaaaarrrrd 😗

Cheryl, Veronica and I all went to the club, i forgot the name, we got so drunk so sorry if i splelled sum thongs wrong. I was having a lot of fun with my girlfriend We were on the dance floor, shaking our asses (not literally but it sounds better than just 'dancing'). I glanced over at Veronica, remember her, she's the reason i'm always late to school. Why? let's just say i spend way too much time in the bathtub going through her insta (there's a lot of spicy stuff in there, she's such a bad girl). Anyywayyy, she was dancing with some random guy, i say 'dancing' but they were getting freaky. So I, not wanting to feel left out, pulled my gf by her waist. Public sex, the best kinda sex.

"Wow, the two of you were really going at it on the dance floor" Veronica grabbed a glass from the tray the waiter brought us. We were in VIP (not to brag or anything 😏) "I'm honestly a little jealous" her hair was a bit messy making me want to mess it up even more, that is until she said what she said

"But truthfully, i think you could do better Cheryl"

"Excuse me?" I dropped my glass

She eyed me "There are more classy girls out there"

See this is why i don't like her. An hour ago, she was all like 'Are you okay', 'let me get it for you'. Now she thinks Cheryl can do better than me, what does that even mean? I'm literally the only other gay girl in this town. I knew she was trying to get rid of me so she could have her all to herself. She just a mean, little b-

"But tbh, Toni's probably the best fit for you, she's smart, talented and extremely hot. you're so lucky to have her as your girlfriend" Uhhh never mind about the previous paragraph, Veronica is the sweetest person i've ever met. She so selfless and such an angel

"Aww, that's really nice of you to say V" Cheryl smiled at her and they smiled at me. Can we all kiss now?

the end.. for now 😈