Dry Out

Name: Dry Out

Name: Dry Out

Nickname(s): Dry, Dryer.

Difficulty: Normal

Gender: Female (She/her)

Sexuality(?): Unknown

Age: 17

Height: 8'0 ft (243 cm)

Nationalty: Portugal 🇵🇹

MBTI: INTP

Special abilities: Basic common abilities (Shape-shifting Detachable limbs Emotional radiation Inhumane speed)

Best friend(s): Stereo Madness, Back on Track, Base after Base, Cant Let Go (tho Dry is kinda scared of her), Jumper, Cycles, Electroman Adventures, Geometrical Dominator, Dash.

Enemy/enemies: Polargeist, Time Machine, xStep (just to let you know, Time Machine and xStep being people's enemies is gonna be very common in this story).

Bio:
This is Dry Out, she's kind of a... how do I put this... a wuss.

Not only is she very shy but she's also scared of alot of things, like Polargeist. In fact, let me give you a list of the top 10 things that she fears(Not in order).

1. Polargeist
2. Bugs that have more than 6 legs
3. Polargeist
4. Heights
5. Polargeist
6. Dying or having a loved one dying
7. Polargeist
8. Public speaking.
9. Polargeist
10. POLARGEIST

That pretty much says alot about the 2.
You might be wondering, "Why does Dry fear Polargeist so much?" Well let's just say that every since they were first added to the game (since the first 7 levels were released at the same time), Polargeist has envied, and I mean ENVIED Dry Out, due to this she would always hurt and humiliate her, as a result, Dry is now scared of her, now you also might be wondering, "Why does Polar envy Dry Out?" Because pretty much most if not all the other main levels (besides Polargeist) has agreed that Dry is considered one of the more beautiful levels, as Dry's appearance is seen as pleasing, appealing and of course beautiful, while Polargeist sees her own as "mid" thus, her long journey of jealousy towards Dry Out.

Dry does not have many hobbies but she does like to draw and go through her gravity portals, she also likes to hang out with Base and Stereo because she feels that they understand her the most. Also she's really bad at skateboarding.

Fun Fact!: This is the second character in a row that I drew with both hands behind her back, but that will change after I draw Base after Base.

Edit: Hi, I just wanna say thank you for 100+ reads, you don't know how much this means to me. And also, I know I said that I wasn't gonna be active, but I'm currently out of artblock right not so I wanna say that I'll probably get through the first 7 level before I'm back in artblock. If you made it this far, thank you for your time.

Next up: Based after Based (lame, I know.)