🌊 The explanation. 🌊

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!! PLS DONT BULLY ME 😞😞
Story : Yuls Backstory.
Genre : ANGST ‼️‼️‼️
TW : basically almost all the TWs I did in the bio
Happy ending or not? :  Yes there is a happy ending! (Kinda)
How many words? : 8321

NO ONES POV

It's a normal day and everyone was having fun! But then Grett got concerned when she didn't see yul for the whole day. She was very worried about him. She looks around and eventually she walks past the men's restroom, she hears crying and immediately knocked on the door.

"Hello? I hear someone crying? Wait I recognise that crying...YUL!? IS THAT YOU??"
Grett says worried.

Yul panics a bit and just bawls his eyes even more out after hearing Grett's voice.
"g-go away Grett!"
Yul says scared.

"No I won't yul! Please open the door..."
Grett says concerned and try's opening the door

"Fine! I'll let u in. Stop being so fucking loud."
Yul stands up covers up his arms with paper towels and walks to the door opening it while wiping away his tears

"Oh my god Yul....your eyes..they look bloodshot red!"
Grett says while feeling her heart, breaking into pieces of seeing how terrible Yul is doing.

"Just come in! You're gonna make everyone hear us."
Yul says annoyed, he doesn't want anyone else to see him cry. He pulls Grett in the restroom and locks the door. (DONT U EVEN DARE THINK LIKE THAT THIS IS NOT SMUT.)

"I'm sorry darling...wait darling...why is your arms bloody...."
Grett looks around and sees blades on the ground and lots of blood. Her jaw drops in terror and immediately begins to cry

"G-Grett! Why are you crying?"
Yul says concerned. He doesn't understand why she is reacting like this...it's just some blood and blades..

"y-your arms! And the ground... oh darling..."
She begins to cry even more and hugs him

"G-Grett please I'm sorry"
Yul says while hugging her back

"Please yul. Tell me why you did this."
Grett says very concerned and with a sorrow look on her face, tears flowing down her cheeks

"..."
Yul hesitates but still decides too tell her since she's the only person he can trust at the moment.

Yul sighs deeply and begins his story of why he's so depressed, mean and why he cuts a lot.

YULS PAST POV.

So.. when I was younger my father was a horrible person. He would've abuse me a lot. Anyway possible. Well it went something like this.

I would come home after a long day of school

Yuls walks in the house. He sees his father on the couch turning his head as fast as possible as yul entered the house.

"Well, Well, Well, Look what for brat came home. Tch Tch Tch. You look pathetic. with that stupid look on your face. What for scores did u get?"
Yuls father says disappointed. He looks at him extremely seriously.

"U-Uhm.. h-here sir..."
Yul says scared knowing his father is gonna beat him up like always.

"WHAT ARE THESE FOR GRADES?? A-?? A AND ANOTHER A-?? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK."
Yuls dad YELLS at him.
"YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG MAN."
Yuls father screams at him again. He pulls yul by his arm and THROWS him on the ground.

"A-AHH! I-IM SORRY! I TRIED MY BEST!!"
Yul says begging for his father too stop.

"WELL U DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH."
Yuls father punches him in the face. And then again and again and again. While yul lays on the ground he kicks him once and then goes to the kitchen and gets an alcohol bottle. And makes yul chug it.
"Chug it you fucking moron."