The Chamber

"You know? you can come closer, Oshaa " he said, clearly amused by the distance I maintained between us. I fully entered this generous chamber we were keeping him hostage in and pretended I couldn't hear him over the crackling fire in the corner.

I continued to stare at Quimir in his current chained up state, his hands being bound behind his back with no clothing on but, his trousers,a wave of lust washed over my body. In this big room, with its four walls I still felt as though I couldn't breathe and his relentless gaze was intoxicating . Flashback,instantly hit me as I remembered when he used the force to drag and  choke me into submission. My anger began to radiate at the instant response of the memory of his fingers encapsulating my throat and the arousal that flickered at bay.

"You know I don't need to be able to read your mind to know what you're thinking"-Quimir stared into my eyes, as he taunted me. I walked closer and was eye-level with him, an instant mistake.

Clink!

Quimir made waste of the handcuffs that tied his hands behind the chair he was sitting on. Instantly, he reached for my wrist with his thumb and unexpectedly, placed my fingers around his throat . As he stared into my eyes, I got a close up of his deeply almond eyes and got lost in the dark orbs that peaked behind the few strands that escaped from his chin length hair , that lead to perfectly shaped high cheekbones and kissabl-. Did I just think that about this murderer?

"If you could break free, why did you call me over to you?"- I questioned, as I began to squeeze his throat. I took notice of the vein that protrudes from his jaw, when he clenches it in frustration. As his breathing became ragged, I glanced down and got a good look at his naked chiseled torso and my breathing pattern staggered as I eyed his toned abs.

"I can't smell you from over there,I tend to smell my meal, before I consume it"he stated calmly. I felt my eyes explode out of my head , as lightning traveled down to my clit and my fingers loosened their grip as he smirked knowingly.

"You have me at a disadvantage, I crave to know what you're thinking, Oshaa. You're asking yourself, is it ok to want me even after all that I've done"as he stared up into my eyes,reaching for my cloak and removing it simultaneously revealing my locs.

"I don't want you prisoner ,I came in here to confirm proof of life" I stated more to myself, as I short circuited ever since our skin connected slightly when he removed my cloak. I desperately attempted to avert my gaze but, Quimir's presence was too powerful and my expressive brown eyes revelead my burning desire. Desire,I buried from the moment I discovered that he was Sithe.

I know at this point , force or no force, I was bewitched as he began to remove layers. As I stared at him , standing in nothing but, my black undergarments, I wondered how I got to this place. Quimir's gaze returned to me once he completed his task and began  from my head to my toes and rested on my pussy and I began to rub my legs together to alleviate the pressure. The furrow in his brow, terrified and intrigued me, as he squeezed his jaw so tight, I know he popped a vein.

"Mhmm, will you let me taste Oshaa, I'm starving, I want to rub your pussy on my face, so when I sleep, I can still smell you in my every pore, stop resisting and bring me what is mine" he groaned as he looked up at my hardened nipples through my thin shirt. I couldn't believe it, just the day before I wanted to stick a lightsaber through his heart. I involuntarily fought internally, as I nodded and he lifted my left leg on his shoulder as he continued to sit in the wooden chair.

Quimir ripped my underwear aggressively with ease and pulled me to his full lips. Instant jealousy raked through my core, that my second set of lips, were able to taste his tongue first.The scream that almost escaped my throat , when contact was made with his tongue, was halted when I made eye contact with my tormentor. Torment,he did as he flattened his tongue directly on my clit as he licked back and forth , maintaining eye contact with me. I had to maintain control and close my eyes in order to break the spell this warlock was casting on me.