Ep1: The Start of a Fruitful Journey

3rd Person POV

Jaden: Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I'm late!

Agnea: Shut up Jay, I'm trying to sleep! 

Agnea throws a pillow at him, making him fall over on his bed before getting back up.

Jaden: I said we're LATE! 

Jaden yells, making Agnea shoot up from her bed in shock

Agnea: Then what are we waiting for?! We gotta go NOW! 

They both scramble out of bed and out the door and not 5 minutes later...

Jaden: Watch out! 

Jaden runs into a man with spiky pink, black and gold hair.

Jaden: S-Sorry! 

He says as Agnea quickly stops and watches them.

Agnea: Get up Jaden! We gotta go, I said this already!

Agnea runs off, leaving Jaden with the mystery man.

Mystery man: You're a duelist, aren't you?

Jaden: Yeah, I'm going to the academy!

Jaden says with a smile as he gets up from the floor

Jaden: Wait your-

Mystery man: Take this. 

The man hands Jaden Winged Kuriboh

Mystery man: This card should belong to you.

He walks in the opposite direction as Jaden watches him walk away before he gets a call on his phone from Agnea.

Agnea [over phone]: Where the hell are you? The gates are closing in 3 minutes, I dueled already!

Jaden hangs up and runs as fast as he can

Jaden: Im gonna be late! Get out of the way!!!

***************************

At the entrance to the Exam Area

Agnea paces back and forth as she waits for jaden who hasn't arrived yet.

Agnea: Where is that idiot!? 

She says at no one in particular where she sees a kid with blue hair. she jumps over the railing and lands next to him with no sound from the floor.

"That was impressive" says a girl wearing a blue uniform, she leans against the railing while another stands patiently near her. "I'd call it uncommon more than interesting." He says broodingly. "Anyone can do it with practice, just not many attempt in such early years." "Isn't that your brother? Sho was his name right?" The girl asks as she turns around and walks away with the boy following.

 "Hey!" Agnea yells at the student startling them and hitting there head on the desk.  "H-huh!" The student says, surprised. "Have you seen my brother? Brown hair, brown eyes, Blac-" She gets cut off by him pointing at the doors. "You mean him?" He points at Jaden running through  the door within the last minute. 

After a conversation with a teacher with blond hair, kind of hard to tell the gender. they decide to have Jaden face him. Agnea watches while leaning on the kids chair she grilled almost a minute ago. "Sorry for scaring you by the way." She says to the kid in front of her. "My names Agnea Yuki, and yours?" She asks the student "O-oh, I didn't even realize!" He says scratching his cheek. "M-my names S-sho Marufuji." He says meekly.

Agnea POV

As the duel finishes with E-Hero Flame Wingman striking down Ancient Gear Golem Jaden runs up to me and Marufuji. "You're an idiot. you know that Jay?" I say as he looks at me with a smile. "Come on sis? Not even a compliment for the duel just now?" He says as He puts his deck and duel disk back in his bag "I don't think somebody who got a 68 on the general knowledge exam deserves praise, Jay." I say with a smirk as Jaden's smile fades as his face turns blue "W-well I'm sure I'm fine, Sis!" He says while wiping his brow with a cloth. "Uh huh?" I say with an eyebrow raised.

"H-hello... I-i'm still here" Sho says while getting caught in sibling crossfire. "Right, I forgot about you for a second, Jay, this is Sho Marufuji." I introduce him to Jaden. "H-hiya." Sho says as he starts to grab his bag from under the desk. "We should get out of here, they tell whose getting in to the academy tomorrow morning." I say as I walk down the stairs with Jaden And Sho.

******************************************

At the Yuki household

"How'd you get that card Jay? I don't remember it in the duels we had in the past." I ask as I take the 'Winged Kuriboh' out his hands, making him scramble after me to get it back. "I got it from the dude I ran into, now give it back!" I toss the card back to him. "Huh, and you never thought to question that? What if it was Parasite Paraside or something?" I say as I stare at Jaden as I warm up some pizza from the microwave.

"Why do you care so much about my dueling? Didn't you want to become a gymnast?" Jaden says, annoyed. "You know our parents can't afford that, and pro dueling pays more than being a gymnast." I shoot back at him "Now stop asking questions you know the answer to and eat." I throw a pizza at Jaden and start to eat. A good end to a hectic day of dueling and exams.

Next episode of Yu-gi-oh GX! The siblings go to academia, Jaden gets into shenanigans and Agnea's deck is revealed to you guys/girls/(whatever you are). Get ready for the next episode, Opening Ceremony Befitting a Ra!

(First actual chapter done! I make these when I feel like it so don't expect a schedule. I won't make you wait 3 months though unless I state it in the previous chapter.)