"sleepover"

A/N: So you guys are wondering I'm not updating much like I said my phone was broken because of my nephew, so for the past two fucking weeks I begged and cried for a NEW FUCKING PHONE like a spoiled baby. It really took me two fucking weeks! But now I have a new phone with the help of mom and grandma :3.

G!P Y/N!!!

"Are you sure it's okay, Tay?" you asked anxiously, Taylor smiles softly, shaking her head in disbelief at your question.

"Of course, dummy. You think I'd invite you over to my place and ask you to stay the night if I wasn't sure about it?" Taylor stands up from the kitchen counter, taking a few large steps so she can approach you, wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you into a tight hug.

"You can relax you know. I don't bite... unless you want me too, I will be so honored to do so"

"Tay!" You sighed hiding the blush from Taylor who grins warmly, burying her head into the crook of your neck, her nose gently brushing your skin.

"Yes, baby?" She asked but she already knows its wasn't a question.

" I--" 

Before you could say more words, the food Taylor was cooking suddenly set on fire causing her to panic.

"HOLY SH-!"

Taylor quickly lets go of you, racing to the stove, attempting to put out the fire. She was wearing an apron over her clothes, the oven mittens now removed on the counter.

"Stupid stove!! You never listen to me!"

"Tay where's your fire extinguisher!?"

"In the cabinet, under the sink!!!"She pointed rapidly, still trying to put out the fire with no success.

She began to cough from the smoke, but refused to step back from the disaster, her focus on putting out the fire being too intense.

"Come on..!" While Taylor continues to fruitlessly put out the fire, you manage to find the fire extinguisher in mere seconds, quickly running back to her.

"Shit! Tay I don't know how to--"Taylor quickly looks over to you, eyes widening as she realizes you had brought the extinguisher_.

"Oh, for fu-" She coughs, covering her mouth, trying to hide the fact that the situation was kind of funny. She takes a step away from the stove, her hands on her hips.

"Push on the lever with your thumb and keep the nozzle pointed at the fire, for the love of god!" She exclaimed.

You handed her the fire extinguisher "you do it!" Taylor sighs heavily, rolling her eyes.

"You're lucky you're cute, you know that?"
She takes the extinguisher from your hands, taking aim of the fire as she pushes the lever down.

"Why didn't it work?, push the lever more!You exclaimed running to her back to cover.

"I'M DOING MY BEST-"As you ran behind her, the extinguisher finally put out the flames.

"Finally! Stupid stove-"She sighed, putting the fire extinguisher down, taking a better look at the mess she had made.

"God... the stove isn't even salvageable anymore-"Taylor leaned back against you, groaning loudly.

"This is what I get for trying to impress you with my cooking skills..." You looked at the burnt food on the pan then back at her, you gave her a loud laugh before hugging her waist.

Even though she was still feeling embarrassed, she couldn't help but smile as you started laughing.

"Hey! You're meant to support me! It isn't funny when a woman fails at cooking, okayyy?"She jokingly pouted, before poking your forehead gently.