Ring snatch

Sei ran across the alleys. She was breathing heavily, cutting corners. Looks behind her, seeing that no one was there. She sighs and keeps running, but slower. She jumped over the fence into an empty alleyway. She finally stopped, leaning on the wall and catching her breath. She then slides on the ground and takes out her phone. She looks at her contacts and hits call on a number called ,,Boss Vi".
-Hello? - a voice was heard from the phone
- Hey Victoria. I got the ring you told me, and whitout any scratch, - Sei proudly replied
- Good job. Now go back and hand it to Jake.
- Yeah, in a bit. Some guys were following me, so I will just keep in hide for a couple of minutes
Yeah, okay, got it. I will report it to Jake, and when you can, come back as fast as you can
-No promises, boss. - Sei chuckles.
-Don't give me that. Okay, I have to go
-Cya Vi! - she cancels the call and sighs, placing her head against the wall. She sat there, just looking up. Then sighs and stands up. She starts walking out of the alley, putting her hands in her pockets. As she did, she noticed that it was pretty dark outside. The streetlights were already turned on, and there were not many people around. Sei puts her earbuds on and starts walking back to the base. As she hums the melody of her song, blasting in her ears, she bumps into someone. She takes out one of her earbuds and looks up at the tall man.
-Oh sorry sir, - she mumbles. She starts walking away, but the man's grip on her hand catches her.
-Like I will let you run away again, - the man smirked. Only then, Sei noticed that it was one of the men who chaised her. She kicked the man away and started running. The man followed her, screaming out, saying to stop. Sei didn't stop and kept running. She spotted a ladder going up the roof and started climbing on top. The chaiser wasn't too far behind her. They both were running from one roof top to another. Sei noticed that the next rooftop was too far, and the jump was impossible to make. She turns around and saw the man who caught up whit her, holding a gun in his hand.
-You are pretty fast, but look, i caught up to your ass, - he points the gun to her, - sadly, here's were your running stops, - the man starts shooting at her. Luckily, she doges most of them. The bullets fly past her, some did scrached the skin on her face and arm. Sei was giggiling, having fun with the tall man. Suddenly she stopped. Her smile disappeared and so did her gigging. She flops to the ground while blood consumes the ground she was laying on. The man starts laughing like a maniac.
-You were a slippery one. But look, I got one right through your chest, - the man grins with amusement. He shoots her body two more times, just too make sure. He walk towards her, in search of the ring she stole. As he reaches his hand towards her pockets, a strong grip appeared on his shoulder
-What exactly are you thinking of doing? - a female voice said from behind. The man flinched and turned and took a step back. He saw a tall, blonde female.
-That's really not of your business doll
-It kinda is. You literally shot Sei, - she clenches her teeth and tightens her fists. The guy raised an eyebrow.
- And you are?
-I am Della. But that information won't help you, dipshit, - she takes out a katana and in quick seconds cuts his arm. She points the sword at him and rests it on his shoulder. She grins and the sword lit up on fire, causing the man too burn. As the man screamed of pain, Della puts her sword away and take Sei on her back, carrying her off the roof. She then walks to a car and places her at the backseat.
-Did you kill him? - a voice from the front seat was heard.
-Still burning, - Della grins and takes the bandages from behind the seats and starts cleaning and taking care of the wound. The car starts driving.
-She hurt bad?
-Nill, she can handle some stupid bullets. She passed out of blood lost.
-Yeah yeah. Is the ring still ours? - he asked while Della looked around her pockets.
-Yup, she got it, - she smirked while holding it up. The gem was gorgeous, but they didn't need it. It had a powerful virus that was attached inside of it. Now it is one of Victoria's dangerous items collection.