27🍂

Shehnaaz looked at the court paper fearfully..... Her mind is wandering on the scariest thoughts.... What if they are divorce papers.......

And her eyes widened by opening the envelope..... Divorce paperssss...... She becomes numb at her place.... Divorce paper..????

She knows he hates her... He hurt her in every possible way.... She will never forget him.... But still... Divorce.... In their society, divorce is taken as a very big thing.....

Although, she doesn't have anyone in this whole world.... Where will she go..???? Her parents will never accept her... Her husband also divorced her....

Tears fell from her eyes when she saw sidharth entering inside the mansion..... Shehnaaz ran to him and held him by his collar while Prisha was looking at them silently.....

Sana : sidharth... Apne kaha tha na.... Ap... Ap muje lekr aaye hai... Haina.. ??? To ap kaise chhod sakte hai mujhe...... And looked at her with teary eyes... While sid looked at her with pain in her eyes....

Sana : ap..... Ap..... Said hiccuping while Prisha Ran to  bring a glass of water for her.... Sid looked at prisha who left from there and glared at shehnaaz...

Sid : itna drama kyu kr rhi ho tum haan..??? Prisha ke samne jaan buj ke bechari ban rhi ho..??? Asked her about gritting his teeth ....

Sana looked at him shocked.... How much this man has misunderstood... That her tears are looking fake to him ..... He thinks so small of her that he thinks she is doing drama just to be a victim in front of his sister....

She looked down and didn't say anything when Prisha came back with a glass of water... She drinks it while sipping slowly..... And Prisha rubs her back to calm her .....

Excuse me sir....

Trio looked behind and found the postman there.... Sid goes to him and stands in front of him ...

PM ( postman) : I'm sorry sir .. Actually saath vale ghar ka letter mein yaha de diya ...... Said fearfully looking at sidharth 's aura..

( kaisa lga mera mazak...??? 🤣)

Sid turned to look at his sister and wife ... While shehnaaz gets up from her place and goes to the postman uncle....

Sana : sachi uncle ji..???

He nodded his head and shehnaaz checked the petition in her  hands... Indeed Mr. And Mrs. Agnihotri is written there... She became happy and thanked her allah ......

Sidharth looked at his wife confusingly and snatched the paper from her... He read the paper and sighed at his wife... Oh... That's why she was crying......

That PM uncle gave them their petition and left from there taking the previous one.... Sidharth looked at the envelope and shehnaaz was written on it.....

He opened the envelope and became confused seeing court paper...??? It's a petition date of hearing of the case shehnaaz file against dilawar
.....

Sidharth looked at it confused and then at the paper... When did she file a case against him... ??? And on what ground..???? He read further and his eyes widened.... Molestation.....

He stood there numb... That bastard molested his wife..... How..??? When..??? And why is he not informed...... He looked at shehnaaz who was looking at him with her puppy eyes waiting for him to say something.....

He held her and dragged her along with him in his room..... He needs to clear this mess as soon as possible otherwise mein pagal ho jauga....

While prisha stood there by keeping her hands on her hips glaring at them.... How can they leave her there.... Koi mujhe bhi to btao bhai.. Kya chal rha..... Hum choto ku koi izzat nhi hoti..... And pout sadly.... And left for her room to give privacy to the couple.....

_________________

In the room....

Sid bring her infront of him in a simple pull.... And place the paper in her hands.... He stood there keeping hand on his head.... Before she could read, he ask her holding her from shoulder....

Sid : did dilawar tried to molest you....????? Asked gritting his teeth.... If this is true.... Tab to na koi allah na bhagwan... Koi bhi dilawar ko nhi bacha payega  ......

Sana looked at him shocked.... How he get to know that..??? And why he is angry when he himself..... And gulp her saliva..... She looked down with tears in her eyes making him sighed.... He calm himself...

Sid : when..????

Sana looked at him bewildered.... Does he really believe her... Even when she didn't say anything...??? Why he is believing now when he didn't trust her..??? Doesn't he wants to scold her for spoiling his image..???

Sid : shehnaaz..??? I m asking you something... When...??? Asked her and suddenly his eyes widen.... Ohhh wait... And bring the photographs from wardrobe and looked at them closely.....

Dilawar is hovering over her with his head placed in her neck.... Her sleeve is torned from shoulder and her eyes are closed..... Is it any possibility that she is unconscious..????

He give that photographs to her.... Tears fall from her eyes looking at them..... It's a big trauma for  anyone either a women or child even man too get molested in our society ....

Sana : allah kasam sidharth.... Hume nhi pta ye kab click kisi usne.... And break down in front of him and fall on her knees....

Sid feel tears fill in his eyes looking at her breaking down like this.... He sat on the floor beside her and took her in his comfort hug and caress her hair softly.......

Sana : mei... Meine... Kuch... Nhi... Kuch nhi kiya...... And narrate him everything .... How he kidnap her when she come out of his office and got conscious at early hours of day..... She hit him with a vase and run from there.... And how she met karan who drop her there......

He is so ashamed on himself. ..... What kind of husband he is.... His wife was kidnapped and was nit in the house for 16+ hours and he didn't even know..... That bastard almost molest her and he didn't even get to know about that.... Above of all, he believe those photographs but not his wife.....

Sid : kab.. Kab hua ye..... Said choking on his tears which he is trying to control

Sana : jis din apne..... And suddenly stopped and come out of his chest and looked at him ....

Tears fall from his eyes thinking he too molest her....that too on the very same day.... She has to go through the same trauma twice within 24 hours......

He molest her.... He ruin her dignity..... He... He.... And stand up from there..... Argghhhh..... How can play with someone 's dignity.... How can he.???

He degrated his mother today.... He remember the pain his mother go through when she was getting molested by their rivals..... They raped her infront of his eyes...... When he was 6 year old child ......

He can hear his mother's screaming.... That day shehnaaz was also screaming same... Screaming ti leave her... But he didn't listen.... He didn't think about her.... Her pain.....

And he left from there.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
I will be busy at night so thought to update now only....

Don't ask for second update please.... I will update at night if I get time.... But I can't promise.....

Byeeee

.
.
.
Stay tuned
Your writer..