Chapter 17

"Why did the teacher call us school today y/n?" While y/n is wearing her heel, Jungkook inquired.

"Jungkook, who I do not know, must have done something because she called me ugly and then hit a girl with a bottle." y/n said being so done

" well she deserve that .. I'm proud of my doll .." Y/n scowled at jungkook as he said

"I am aware that you have instructed her in both boxing and fighting techniques," y/n remarked as jungkook laughed.

So what, exactly, is wrong with this? She must possess the strength of her uncle." As Jungkook signed, he said

"I am over you two so much." Saying that, y/n went outside.

"Now, let us head out to avoid getting reprimanded by the witch principal for being late," y/n stated as jungkook nodded and proceeded outside.

When they reached the principal's office at Jiyo School, they both went inside and knocked on the door.

The principal beckoned them inside and said, "Come in."

They both noticed Jiyo, who is kneeling and staring down, and a boy who is bleeding profusely from the head.

The principal said, "Miss Y/n and Mr. Jungkook, please take a seat," as they both nodded.

"What took place, ma'am? The principal signed, asking Y/N.

Are you aware of your daughter's actions? She struck the boy in the head. What kind of behavior are you two teaching her? To murder people, huh? Principal said as we were both taken aback.A glare was directed towards Jiyo by y/n.

"Madam, may I speak with Jiyo alone?" Principal nodded and walked out as y/n said.

Knowing that y/n was furious, Jungkook advised her to calm down.

"Y/n, please handle this calmly; she is a child," remarked Jungkook.

Child? She struck that boy in the head, Jungkook? Jiyo flinched as Y/n raised her voice.

While Y/n is bending down to look at Jiyo, Jiyo is looking down.

"Observe me," y/n uttered as Jiyo turned away from her.

"Look at me!!!!!!," I exclaimed. Y/n spoke up as Jiyo winced and turned to face her.

"What made you do this? Why did you strike him? Y/n asked strongly.

"He is claiming that my dad passed away, which is why he has not been around for the past six months," Jiyo remarked, tears welling up in her eyes and leaving her speechless.

Hey  doll why you crying  doll ?Your father is still alive and well; he simply went to work.He is not telling the truth!" As Jungkook wiped away Jiyo's tears, he said.

"Jiyo, please apologize to him," y/n uttered firmly while holding back his tears.

"Y/n! Doll is not at fault, so why is she going to apologize? Additionally, he spoke poorly of his appa, so both of them are at blame "said Jungkook

" I said apologize to him jiyo !!!!! " Jiyo gave a terrified nod, and Y/n spoke.

Jiyo said to a boy, "I am sorry."

"Let us head home now! And indeed, jungkook gave his father the treatment he required and expressed regret as well "Y/n said, picking up Jiyo in her arms.

As jungkook approaches his car, Y/n is waiting for him to arrive. He gets in the driver's seat and starts the vehicle right away.

"You give them money?" As Y/n nodded, jungkook