Rohirat X IshYash (II)

Ishan was all cheerfull by now and was supporting his friends.

But now comes the harder part, Mr. Shreyas Iyer.

He didn't look like it but he was more sensitive and emotional with all these stuffs.

As soon as Yash checked the BCCI post he was feeling all kind of emotion.

Happy because someone else is getting

"Idiot, stop crying, get up and open your door, RIGHT NOW", said Vi knowing exactly what Yash might be doing.

Yash opened the door silently and let both Vi and Ro enter.

He hugged both of them and cried. Even our Ro-Ko couldn't say anything.

Vi was somehow able to console the crying kid who looked like a mess.

He consoled Shrey as well somehow but Yash was still not happy and Ro knew it.

They left soon after but Ro knew that the kid was still not satisfied, he saw those hesitated eyes.

But who would tell him that its because Shrey missed his Ro bhaiya and Ro decided not to speak a single word. All the consoling was by Vi.

Ro knew it, ofc he knew his kids.

As soom as he reached home he texted Yash.

"Yash, I know you were expecting me to say something. But I was just sad maybe. Im sorry, forgive your bhaiya for this one. And Yahs, I am super proud of everything you have done till date and I know BCCI will have to retain you. Even I wasnt selected in the 2011 wc but I am the captain of India. Your day will come too and you will shine too. Just trust me kiddo, you will be fine and back to the big ground soon. I love you"

A smile formed in yash's face after reading the text.

All done!

As I stated earlier, I knew that for Ishan it was coming but Shrey was totally unexpected.

I mean BCCI should open their eyes and focus on players.

Love
-author