INTENTIONS

Monday        :

Monday
:

Looking at the ultrasound infront of me I can't help but think how wholesome it is for a coupleto start their little family

to start their little family.

I want my family as soon as I'm married. Cause I refuse to have a baby out of wedlock.

My mom, my granny and my great granny were married before having kids, why should the trend stop with me?

Speaking of being married and having kids I need to handle Jahmeel he's passing his place with me and I don't know why I'm letting him.

At KPH, I work as a pediatric nurse and an ultrasound tech. My mom wanted me to pursue a career in the science field, which obviously I did to make her happy but I also did it for myself because ever since I was young I've been fascinated my science.

"Do you want a copy of this?" I ask Ms. Gray who was laying down examining the screen as I show her her baby.

"Yes please."

"I'll send my assistant in to get u cleaned up and assist you with the copies of your baby's ultrasound." I tell her.

This is the con of me pursuing two careers they can call on me anytime to play pediatric nurse and they can call on me anytime to play ultrasound tech.

This is one of those times where I need to go assist someone over at the pediatric department. That's why I needed an assistant...Tamir

On cue she walks in and I tell her what to do before leaving.

Walking over to my station I spot a young boy who is a recurring patient here.

But I really thought his last treatment would be it.

"Hi Kev..." I greet him warmly and his face immediately lights up.