Part 1

I was sat in the living room in my apartment watching Netflix. After my recent shows i've been so tired and on vocal rest and i really didn't have anything to do.
Living on my own, life is so boring but i don't have the time with singing and modelling to commit to a relationship or even keep long friendships. Lily is the only friend I've really been able to keep. She understands when i'm busy and will still keep in touch with me. We don't see eachother all the time but when we do it's like I never left, that's why i love her so much.

As I reached season 5 of Vampire Diaries, i heard a knock on my door. I never really got visitors so I was  surprised to say the least when i opened the door and saw my older brother. Jordan Pickford.

"OMG hi jord i have missed you so much." i said whilst wrapping my arms around him. I hadn't seen him for 6 months as we were both so busy with our own lives. "i've missed you so much more mol" he said also wrapping his arms around me.
For a few moments we just sat there in each other's arms. My brother was my best friend and has always been there for me when there has been nobody else. There was not a single person in the world i loved more, well maybe lily.
"what are you doing here, i thought you'd been chosen for the england team again" i said slowly pulling away from his arms and moving away from my door with him following.
"i have but i just wanted to see you, we are both always so busy and i can't live without my number 1 supporter can i?" he said letting out a slight giggle which made me giggle. "Fairs" i said sitting on the sofa. There was an awkward silence for a moment so i continued "do you always have to play football?" i questioned looking away from him with the hop that he wouldn't leave me again. "I mean i barely see you and i need my big brother jord" i said turning to look at him with tears beginning to form. "molly you know i would stay if i could, ive missed you more than you could ever know but this is my career without it i have nothing" he said. "i love you molly but i have to do what's best for my future." "i know i know i just wish you didn't have to leave me all the time, i miss our sister brother bond, i feel like i barley know you anymore because we don't talk unless it's like this for 5minutes every 6 months." "you're right im sorry" he said looking at me. I could see tears starting to form in his eyes too. "i have an idea" he blurted with a more excited expression on his face. "what" i said in total confusion. This man had to be bipolar. His mood switched quicker than a light switch. "just give me a minute" he said pulling his phone out his back pocket and typing rather aggressively.