045.

'central cee!' a voice calls out as oakley gets out of the booth first before i follow and so do amir and walid.

'the fuck do you want, digga?' oakley questions, clearly frustrated as a shorter figure steps out of the crowd with a few others behind him.

'you owe me fucking money, cench.' he spits and oakley's hands drop to his sides.

'i don't owe you shit. get the fuck out of here!' he seethes but the other guy just kisses his teeth.

'you're outnumbered, cench.' digga d announces as he glances over oak, amir and walid until his attention finally falls on me. 'who's this?' he smirks and i feel myself get sick. 'your bird?' he laughs.

'look at her again and i'll cut your eyeballs out.' oakley mutters as he moves me behind him so i'm out of sight while i anxiously chew the inside of my cheek.

'she's leng, i'll be real. looks clean. don't know how someone like you managed to end up with someone like her.' he smirks, his mates laughing from behind him as oakley clenches his jaw.

'you man gonna keep chatting shit or are you gonna cut like we asked you to?' walid speaks up as digga kisses his teeth.

'ain't no one talking to you.' he says and i see oakley look up at someone else as the others don't notice.

'i'm not giving you shit so just cut, man.' oakley mutters as digga scoffs.

'you think it's gonna be that easy?' digga smirks as oakley kisses his teeth. 'let me tell you–' he begins before we hear police sirens, grabbing their attention as gunshots are heard. the crowd screams, people rushing to get out, hitting against each other as everyone starts moving. 'feds?'

'get the fuck out of my ends!' oakley yells, taking his gun out as he moves closer to digga d, holding it up against him.

'alright, alright! chill out!' he laughs, but it's clear that he's not comfortable. 'we'll cut. but you still owe me!'

'fuck off!' amir yells and oakley clenches his jaw.

'unless you want a fucking bullet through your head, leave.' he seethes as digga puts his hands up in defence, taking slow steps back as he laughs maniacally. 'fucking psycho.' oakley mutters as he keeps his gun up, following digga's head as him and his 'men' run out the back, probably to avoid the feds.

'cench.' walid murmurs, nudging him before he looks at me as oakley puts his gun back in his waistband and turns around to face me.

'both of you.' he murmurs as he nods his head to the door, gesturing for them to leave as the club is completely empty now, the music's stopped and the lights are on. amir and walid leave, only me and oakley remaining as i feel my hands shake and he goes to take a step towards me.

'no–' i say, putting my hand up and he stops, looking at me with his jaw clenched. 'i don't really know what the fuck just happened, but you're taking me home.' i say as he lets out a quiet sigh.

'what are you pissed off for?' he asks as we start walking out.

'i'm not pissed off i'm just–' i begin, cutting myself off as i reach for the car handle but he opens it before me. 'thank you.' i mumble as i get in and he shuts the door behind me. he then walks across to his side and gets in.