JEALOUSY~~

Jungkook pov

When i saw the guy kiss my jimine~~i felt ached my heart...i clenched my fist..and i walked to the locker and i punched.. the door...
Whats with him..after we do that ...
He forgot easily..wow..his terrible than mined... because of the anger i felt.. i go to my friend and i saw yoongi and v flirting with girls..
Hey~~yoongi yelled...
Yow..i lazily responced..
Ohh.!!what the hell world happening in here.. you looked ..that the earth fell on you..
Whats the matter?v said with worried toned..
I shut up my mouth and continuely stared at my foot...
They looked each other and nod..
Whaa..about the nerd right? V said while smirking at me..
I turned my head on him..
Ehh whats with him..his not the reason why i am looked this..
Ehh??who is it??yoongi said with a pissed..
Could you probably shut up your mouth your annoying you know what..
I rolled my eyes and faced on the front..
Why!!would you flirt..with other to vanish all you felt... i turned my head to v while he faced the front..
Like were doing when we are bored or when we are mad..
Dont forgot WE ARE PLAYMAKER on our shcool ...
I nod on responced i totally forgot that im playmaker.. i fucked many random women and guy on this shcool because they flirt with me so i gaved them what they want..and i though they enjoy... but i didnt gave them my virginity because its reserved for one person and it's only for JIMIN..
i heard a footstep closer to mined.. i looked up ..so i saw a sexy women sat beside me..she placed her hands with my tights and he rub it sexily..
I turned my gaze to v and yoongi and i saw their flirting with random women liked me.. and i saw they smirked evily...the girl dragged me on the secret room.. its liked a huge apartment .she locked the door behind her.. and she lied on the king size bed.
. she removed all the uniform that he wore... i smirked evily..and lean her closer... she also naked.. and i kissed her agresively.i bit her the bottom lip..she moaned and i slip my tounge and explore on her mouth...he held my necktie to removed it but i grabbed her wrist and deepen the kiss
To lost his mind... when i planned to removed my neck tie...
Boggshhh~~~~~~~we turned on our head and we scarmbled on the bed...
Shit~~i mentally curse.. i saw him shocked..and i see they have tears the side on his eyes..but he quickly smile slightly..

Ohh sorry for enterrupting~~~ forgot about what happened earlier..i didnt mean to do that.. sorry and after that he close the door and left..

i followed him and i called his name but he didnt turned his head and continue to run and run..i backed to the room and sat the bed.. the girl wrapped his arms around my back neck..can we continue baby she said sexily..
I removed his touch and i shout at her.dont ever came back at me.. youre dirty slut women..go out to this room now...
But..i cut his sentence and shouted her again..
Leave now~~~~
She slapped my faced and she cried while she run...
I slam my palm on my faced because of dissapointing i felt... he saw me..flirting with her...what he totally gonna think he think that we have s*x he think how im dirty he think how im terrible he think how im slutt and whore.. im nor forgive myself.. because jimin saw us... i hoped he didn't hate me nor he didn't mad at me.. but im gonna expecting after that he saw ..of course he mad for sure.. what im jerk...  v and yoongi fault...no this is my fault.. because i didn't stop her earlier.. now its all doned.. what the face i faced for him..i think im disgusting for him... i Burts cried very loud... i didnt care if somebody heard me.. because the hurt i felt to my heart are really painful...what im i gonna do.??is he forgive...me. of course he didnt..agghhh.. jungkook you bitch...

(Jimin pov)
Jim~~i turned my head to who's called me like that and of course nobody because its hoseok..
..
Jiminie~~may labs.. what's the matter??huh he said while he wrapped his arms around my neck..

nothing~~ im not in mood now!!! i said lazily

WHAT IF WE DO OUR OLD WAY TO BE BACK YOUR GOOD MOOD!! HE WHISPERED!!

NAH I SAID NO!!! I WANT TO BE ALONE GET THAT!! SO FUCK OFF HYUNG!!!

I WHINED WITH A PISSED TONED!! AND I REMOVED HIS HANDS FROM MY NECK 

I EXIT OUR SCHOOL THEN I WALKED TO MY HOME.. I SLAMMED MY DOOR VERY HARD!!

WELL NOBODY IN HERE EXCEPT ME AND MY MAIDS SO I BURST A LOUD! CRY!!

SHITTY~~~ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PROBLEME JIMIN SHI~~ HIS NOT YOURS SO DON'T OVER ACTING AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT POSITION TO BEING JEALOUS!! HIS YOUR CRUSH ONLY NO MORE THAN THAT AND I DON'T WANT TO FALL FOR HIM CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PLAY MY FEELINGS HE'S A PLAYBOY NO MATTER WHAT!! YOU CAN ONLY ADMIRE HIM BUT DON'T FALL FOR HIM IF YOU DON;T WANT TO HURT YOURSELF!!OK!!! YOU CAN DO IT JIMIN!!! FIGHTING!!!

THEN I SLOWLY SHUT MY EYES AND TRAVELLED TO MY DREAMLAND!!

HAHAHAHA I KNOW THIS IS BOARING HEHEHE 

BTW I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAP. HEHEHE

MUAH!!! 

**LYZ**