Falling in Love • Cigarettes After Sex

My GoYuu version of a Reddit story on TikTok. I'll have it linked in the comments. 

*****

Gojo Satoru was having an internal crisis. Until recently, he realized his lovely roommate had given him forehead kisses while sleeping.

Satoru liked sleeping on their couch, in the living room. It was far more comfortable than his rigid bed, and he barely had time to go into his room after work anyway, he would be exhausted. Clan meetings sucked. 

He never noticed anything because he was always asleep when this happened, or at least on the brink of sleep. 

But today when Gojo came home, and slumped into the couch, closing his eyes, to sleep, he heard a quiet shuffle of feet, and a soft kiss to his forehead. 

Gojo was stunned, he lay frozen, waiting for the footsteps to go away and when they did, he opened his eyes with a gasp. 

Did Yuji---

Yuji, his lovely roommate, had moved in with him just about a year ago. Yuji went to a college nearby and was about to graduate. He needed a place to stay, and there were no available places to rent. Gojo was a customer at the coffee shop Yuji part-timed at. 

There was an undeniable spark between then ever since they met, and they had gradually grown closer, exchanging numbers. When Gojo came to know about Yuji's search for a place to stay, he offered his own apartment. It was near the university, and the coffee shop. It really was the perfect place for Yuji to stay. 

When he asked about the rent, Gojo said he didn't have to pay anything. It was his house, and there was no need to pay for anything. In reality, this was the only apartment he owned that his clan members had no idea he had. Living at the Gojo estate was a nightmare and Gojo fervently hated his family members. Really, he needed his own place. Buying a house would be too easy for them to track down, so he opted for a quiet apartment in the corner of the town. It was fairly large, enough space for at least 3 people. 

Having another person would be good for Gojo's mental health. 

Yuji, at first was reluctant, after all, this was a stranger they were taking about. Although he knew Satoru-San well, he was older than him by around 7 years, and his parents wouldn't be too happy about him moving in with someone like that. But he really had no choice, it was either the college dorms, or Satoru's apartment. The apartment sounded amazing. 

So the following week, Satoru helped Yuji move in. 

The apartment was great. Yuji loved it. It was perfect, in every way. Satoru had even let Yuji decorate it, and Yuji did, and once he was done, the apartment felt like home. 

The moment Satoru came home to a house that---wasn't cold, he knew that this was the best decision he made for himself in a long while.

Life was great. They both went out in the morning, each their separate ways, and then they both came home, ate dinner and went to sleep. Some days, Satoru would come pick up Yuji after his classes and they would eat out for the day. Everything was great until Yuji started catching feelings. 

It was slowly but surely. At first Yuji brushed off the little butterflies, and the blush that tinted his face every time Gojo complimented him. But eventually he realized his pestering feelings. It certainly wasn't convenient for him. He was living with the latter, and was around him all day, which sucked. Yuji also had no idea if Gojo was even into men. Women flocked towards him the moment they say the white-haired man and Gojo never tried to avoid any of them. It's as if he didn't notice the ulterior motive they all had. He tried, he really did to suppress his feelings but he just couldn't.