[ PROLOGUE ]

Life can be unfair sometimes,but that's no reason to give up on it.
- unknown.

======================

Believe the saying 'Life can be cruel to you.'  Because life can really be cruel to you.

=====================

Some children have a perfect family, their happy, their being there for you when you need sense of comfort.

But to some, that won't be the case,some may have a broke one, some may have one parent taking care of their child, some may toss their child into orphanages.

====================

In Y/n case, was utterly heartbreaking.

She was born without a mother but only a father who can love her and they care of her.

Her mom didn't run anyway....she died giving birth to her.

A moment of shedding tears of joy turn into tears of sadness as the wife of [Father's Name's] has taken her last breath after bringing birth to their child.

=======================

Many years passes by after that tragic day.

Y/n was taken care by her Father, who cherished her and gave her the love she deserves.

He was the man that many wives would be thankful for, he cooked, he take cares of kids lovingly,he was wealthy, he was charming and handsome of course. ;)

He would always protect his daughter, sometimes he would bring Y/n with him to work and the men and women who worked for him cherished the little child.

Her life was fun and filled with happiness, he got a dad who loves her and would do everything for her, that's all she cared about.

Not until later she found out her dad was now gone.

It was a typical day at work,her dad was on a meeting with his fellow colleagues, discussing about business stuff.

While they were discussing, some armed people broke into the building and take matters into their hands.
Everyone was shocked and frightened about the armed person's.

He was involved into a argument that wasn't his but one of his colleagues, an a argument that turn into a war.

The whole room was filled with loud shots of guns, everyone was shot, and when I mean everyone, as in everyone.

Y/n's father was shot and took several bullets into his chest.
His breathing came shallow and his mouth was dripping red liquids.

======================

Y/n was only 12 when she was informed about the attack, her uncle and aunt was the one who informed her about his passing.

She was devastated by the news,she was crying all day when she learned about her dad being not there anymore.

All she can do was cry and mourn for him and accepting the fact that he was not going to be back.

======================

4 years after the passing of her father, she was now 16 years old, she was now living alone in the mansion that she grew up with.

People would tell that a 16 years old should not be living alone - they should have a guardian providing for her, but for her she chose this, she can live alone,at a early age she was taught to take care of herself by her uncle and aunt.

She was taught on how to cook, how to do the laundry,how to care of yourself. She learned all about that and she was indeed thankful for it.

In the case of financialing the money that her father left, she would often go to her uncle for help ,and she was thankful again that he wasn't greedy.

She would often live privately, she had friends but she wasn't a party girl, she would just be in the house or she would be seen in some malls by herself.

========================

It was now summer and it's vacation time.

After finishing dinner, Y/n goes into her room, she was now sitting on a stool and looking at window, looking the dark night, recalling some memories she and her dad made.

She then grabbed a photo album and opened it, it was filled with pictures of her parents and her.

She carefully turn some of the pages and she can be seen smiling all of the pictures, with tears dropping into the pictures.

She was now crying and cursing the world. Retelling about her life aggressively with some tears, she wished for a life that she can be happy and feel loved, a life with a family.

About what like minutes of crying her heart out,she jumped at a loud bang coming downstairs.

She thought to herself it maybe an wild animal outside of the house and maybe want to enter , so she shook it off.

But she froze when she heard voices downstairs, she was beyond frightened was hesitant to open the door and go down to investigate on who was downstairs.

She went to the stairs and looked for the sound and even the voices,she was about to go down but she stopped her tracks at the sight Infront of her.

========================