[1st Chapter:Never Forget]

"I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." –C.S. Lewis

=============

{3RD POINT-OF-VIEW, AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE}

DING!......DING!...... DING!...

The sound of the bell rang, it can be heard all around the school.

Different noises can be heard inside after the bell rang, opening of doors followed by different voices chattering to each other.

Once the empty hallway,now was cover up to the brim with students walking and talking.

All of the students were now walking to the exit of the school.

It was now their last day, then next week is the start of the vacation, so everyone was excited and happy, and some were even cheering.

But beyond the hundreds of students ,one particular student was just having a neutral expression while exiting the large building.

Her [Color of hair]  hair was a bit long it has reached her chest, she was wearing a plain white shirt with black leggings, with a black bag behind her, she  had one a earphone tucked on and was walking towards a nearest bus stop.

"Hey Y/n!" A high pitched voice called out her.

The girl looked over to her back, and faced the person who called out to her.

==========================

{1ST POINT-OF-VIEW,Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE}
(

Moments Before)

DING!... DING!.. DING!..

The school bell rang everybody started to cheer and got up from their seats.

I let my fellow classmates to go ahead first to exit,I didn't want to be in a crowd filled with students.

After a minute, I look around and saw half of the room emptied, that's the part I got up and head to the door.

I left the room but only to be faced with hundreds of students in the corridor.

Some were talking,some are still cheering, and some were even yelling.

To avoid the loudness, I grabbed my earphones and tuck in my ear,both of them.

Some students were going out to the exit and I followed behind.

After I got out of the building, I stopped my tracks and started to think.

'Where to go before heading home? Hmm.., perhaps to the mall?' I thought to myself.

After deciding I continue my walking.

'to the mall it is.'

I walked to the bus stop and stood there , patiently waiting.
I put out my right earphone and place it in my shirt and on cue somebody yelled my name.

"Hey Y/n!" A loud high pitched voice,yelled my name at my right.

I looked over to my right and sighed at the sight.