1|𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

"Ok so tomorrow you all have to come with your Sons also" Vegas said on the video call where the Kiriguns , Wangs , Jirawats and the pirapats were present.....

"Yes and this time no excuses" Kinn added....

"Bro tell this to Tharn and Type ok" Earth said mockingly...

"Yes....all of our sons met eachother atleast once and also know their faces but Rain we never even saw his pictures also"Lian said....

"What can we do huh....Rain is not too much photoholic plus being his parents we also don't know about his social media accounts....If we knew we can atleast show you his pictures" Type said sighing....

"Rain is also a type of sociopath" Tharn admitted....

"Type of?..He is a complete sociopath" Type said being complete frustrated thinking about Rain's personality....

"From how many years you both didn't met Rain?" Kinn asked...

"Nearly 8 yrs" Tharn answered....

"WHAT!!!" Everyone screamed...

"Wait....like really?"Nani asked in total shock....

"Yes really" Type said...

"Gosh atleast James visits us once in a year" Kuea added...

"Literally like Rain and James doesn't even bother to tell us about what is happening in their life" Lian said with little bit of anger.....

"Can you guys really believe that me and Kuea doesn't even know that in which Hospital he works....and even we don't know about his friends and all".....

"Guys I really can't guarantee that Rain will come...but me and Tharn will try to bring him"

The video call ended....

Pete : I really can't wait to see Rain...

Porsche : Yeah me too...I guess how he looks like...

Porsche said while coming towards them holding a cup of coffee and sat beside Kinn....

Porsche : According to what I hear from everyone about Rain...I found it really interesting...coz see Tharn and Type have attitudes but not so much that they will keep themselves away from others....They like to enjoy other peoples company but Rain...He is completely opposite of them and....

Kinn : And?

Porsche : And nothing...leave all these and focus on the arrangements...

Then all the Theerapankyuls started doing the arrangements for the party....

Kirigun Mansion :

Type : Let's call Rain...

Tharn just hummed while doing something on his tablet...

Type video called Rain but he didn't received the call...
Once again Type called him but no response which made Type furious....

Type : That Scoundrel!!!

Type shouted...

Tharn : What happened he didn't picked up?

Tharn said still doing something on his tablet...which made Type more furious...

So Type threw the tablet on the ground and broke it....

He starts shouting....

Type : Do you think it's a joke huh?
Your son never paid attention to us...Are we not his parents?...He never even feel bothered to tell us about what is happening in his life and we are considered as bad parents...I see how others stay with their child and how their child treat them but our great son he is only busy with his work and-

Suddenly Type's phone rang and it was Rain...

He picked up the call...

Type : Rain who do you think you are I'm you father and you-

Rain : Dada I know what you are going to say...so let me tell you I'm not sure that I'll come tomorrow so don't have any hope pls bye...

Saying this Rain cut the call without even giving any chance to Type to speak...which made him more furious....

Type : That bas-

Tharn : leave it wifey...our son is a doctor he may have OTs tomorrow leave it....

Type : Fine but now let's go I have to do shopping....

Tharn : Okay let's go...

Both Tharn and Type went for shopping....

"Everyone of you are useless" Rain said between his teeth...

"Sorry sir" The nurse tried to defend but Rain was getting more angry...

"Your sorry can't bring that mother and her child back to life" Rain said in his high pitched voice.....

That's when another doctor Kevin came...he was Rain's one of the most favorite doctor because of his dedication and love for his work...He was working in this Hospital from five years and he has earned Rain's trust that very less people can do....

"Sir it was not their mistake actually..." Kevin claimed making Rain raise his eyebrow...

"What do you mean?" Rain asked in confusion...

"Sir the original expiry date was hidden by this fake one" Kevin said by pulling the fake expiry date label....

"And they didn't inquire too much as the medicines are supplied by Mr.David...You are close to him and you trust him maybe that's why they didn't do too much inquiry about this matter plus this also happened for the first time" Kevin said and he could see the anger arising inside Rain only just by looking at his eyes....

"I want to meet him" Rain said in rage...

"Sir Mr.David is presently in Thailand and tomorrow he will attend a Business party and even you have got the invitation to that party" Kevin said making Rain smirk evilly....

❤️ _______________❤️

Don't mind for this short chapter🤧....
Coz this is just a TRAILER
Next chapter will be long promise🙂....
I'll also try to update soon both this and my another ongoing story "You are the one💘"....
Don't forget to read my other stories

Also tell me in the comments that from which country you guys are❤️

Follow my ig :
_bl._.rider_