- u n e x p e c t e d v i s i t o r s -

Yeji took a shower, got dressed and a few minutes later, she went down to the dining room, where Chaeryeong and Lia were already waiting for her.

"Hey." She said, smiling a little and then walked over to the chair, which Chaeryeong was going to help her roll over, but she shook her head and stopped her. "Don't worry, I can do it myself."

Chaeryeong nodded and looked at Lia as Yeji sat at the table, but they both seemed a little worried about Yeji's drooping look and how tired and swollen her face looked.

"Are you okay, miss?" Lia asked and Yeji nodded.

"Yeah." That was all she said, but they both understood enough to know that the girl was not okay.

While Lia went to get the plates of food, Chaeryeong took out her phone and noticed that Ryujin hadn't responded to any of her text messages and that she hadn't even seen them. Still, she decided to send her another one.

'Miss Shin, I think Miss Hwang is not feeling very well.'

Chaeryeong looked up again and saw Lia walking over to the table, close to Yeji, to start setting the table just for her, like they always did.

Yeji's mind was distracted and her eyes were lost, thinking about everything Ryujin had told her and although in a way, she was right, Yeji couldn't hate her parents or see them as bad people for what they did, after all, Niki was in danger and also her own health if she continued not eating properly.

She grabbed a fork and knife, about to start eating because even though she wasn't hungry, she knew she should eat well.

But Chaeryeong's phone rang and interrupted the silence in the place, Lia looked at her and so did Yeji, but she immediately apologized and walked away from the table to answer the call of one of the mansion's guards.

"Yes?"

"Miss Lee, Mr. Choi Soobin and Miss Jang Wonyoung are here."

When Chaeryeong heard those names, her expression immediately changed, because she didn't expect that those two could come to Ryujin's house again, when she wasn't there.

"I don't think that me, being her cousin, needs to be announced!"

Chaeryeong heard Soobin's voice and quickly walked to the windows on the sides of the door and looked out to see Soobin's car waiting for the gates to open.

"Did you already tell them that Miss Shin isn't here?"

"Yes, but they insist that they will wait for her here." The man said and Chaeryeong could also hear Wonyoung's voice in the distance.

"I'll have you all fired, because we're not strangers!"

Chaeryeong took a deep breath and stayed silent for a few seconds, but then decided that it would be best to let them pass or they would most likely have problems with Ryujin.  Even if she didn't show love for her cousin or her old friend, maybe it would be a bad thing not to let them enter.

"Okay, let them in."

Chaeryeong continued looking out the window, as the gates of the mansion slowly began to open, and immediately, the butler approached the door.

"Let them in and tell them that Miss Shin is not here, so they can wait for her in the living room or her office."

Chaeryeong told the butler and he nodded, then she walked back to the dining room, where Yeji was still picking at her food, in silence. But before approaching the table, she called Ryujin to let her know what was going on.