chapter 28

"Aalekh , Naina you both have letters on your name." Nainas mother told them handling them their letters. It had come just 5 mins back and both Naina and aalekh knew what it was. Their joining letters. They just had 1 week left . Raj had already left for his posting 3 days ago. He was in kma right now with Abhimanyu and sherry . He was tasked with the duty of collecting the remaining clues and wrap up the case with Abhimanyu. After that he will rejoin his previous posting in Delhi. Indian intelligence still needed officers like him.
Before leaving,  Raj had confessed to regaining his memory. And Naina had understood but not before giving him a really hard time. At the end she was too glad to have his mentor back. But also because she could see rajveers reasoning.  After knowing that he remembers their relationship as a captain and cadet she felt a lot awkward kissing him but both of them knew it was a matter of time . Soon they will come out of this awkwardness too. For now Raj had decided , that whenever Naina feels comfortable in her next posting they will meet and decide how she wants to proceed further.
Naina on the other hand wanted to marry him as soon as possible but was too shy to confess. Also she thought it is better that yudi and shalini marry first. Her time will come too.

They both opened their letter at the same time and read it then exchanged their letters as silently reading the others posting orders. And before someone could ask them what happened they both hugged each other not able to contain their happiness.

" I am so happy aalekh. So so so happy. Our first posting together. " Naina and aalekh both were posted in the same place ie Indian intelligence headquarters in Delhi but in different departments. Aalekh would soon know that he will assist Raj whereas Naina would be posted in other department.  She will be tasked with more strategic duties in which she excelled whereas aalekh would lead field duties where he excelled.

As soon as they got to know they called each of their friends and ofcourse rajveer too. As soon as Raj and abhi heard aalekh working department Raj could feel a proud smile spreading on both of their faces. As for Naina he was glad she would not be reporting him specially when soon he had to either marry her or tell her reporting officer the truth of their marriage as on paper she is still Mrs Naina Singh sekhawat.

All of nainas friends were super excited and happy for them. Anyway they were going to ambala next day for yudi and shalini's marriage. Although Pooja Ali couldn't get leaves they told them not to wait. Even neelu couldn't come back this early so they decided to meet again at sherry and Abhimanyu's engagement that was scheduled to happen on 3 months time. But everyone else was coming. Aalekh , Naina, Raj,  Abhimanyu, sherry , Huda, even sameera and gunny . Suriji along with Lolita ji and brigadier chandook had accepted invitation for the After party.

Yudis parents agreed on the marriage but could not come as they are out of country. But all of them could guess that it was hard for them to accept it so they let them be.

Next they all of them reached Yudis house on time except all the girls . They were with shqlini getting her ready. It was going to be a simple court Marriage and everyone of them were thrilled for both of them. Even brigadier chandook had said that given the circumstances he couldn't find two people more suited to each other. And he believes that while in kma they never broke any rule and it was truth on their part atleast. Although the same couldn't be said for Raj and Naina. Good thing that they were already married thought Raj when brigadier said these things.

The simplest of ceremonies turn out to be the most beautiful.  Same was the truth fir This one. Everyone was so happy even little lekha couldn't stop laughing. Everyone was so mesmerized by the little girl that everyone of them wanted their own. Raj Naina, abhi sherry , even sameera and Huda couldn't help but wish it together. Aalekh just held her tightly the whole time knowing well that if circumstances were different she would have been his but even if life didn't gave him that chance he was still happy for both his friends and lekha. Atleast she will always has his name and she will be a part of family now thanks to yudi and shalini.

After the ceremony everyone sat at yudis place sharing their stories , adventures.  Catching up with their lives. Basking in the joy of being together and carefree. Raj and Naina announced their relationship while Abhimanyu announced his engagement and invited them all. All of them video called Pooja and Ali. Teased Huda about sameera a little. Sherry told them about her life in kma and how everyone officially knows her as Abhimanyu's fiance. Shalini told them that she is planning to be in kma fir this session before joining yudi wherever he will be posted. Abhimanyu too informed them that he had to join Delhi headquarters as soon as he is finished with kma. Gunny said he will be here as long as he is not sent on other mission. Huda said he is here for 6 more months till the settlement of base camp nearby.

Soon they were all too tired and sleepy. First aalekh excused himself with lekha. Yudi and shalini should have privacy so he intended to take care of lekha for them. Sameera had to go back to kma so gunny offered to drop her. Huda decided to remain behind with his friends for a little while. He too soon decided to go to bed . Only Raj and Naina remained behind. Sleep was well away from their eyes.

" I am so glad that you will be in Delhi for your posting.  I couldn't have imagined being away from you any longer."

" then it's a good thing I am not in your department. Otherwise it would have been mentorship camp all over again. "

Raj laughed at that." Ohh, how much I wish that it was all true. That all the things Bhargav accused us would have happened. " as soon as Raj said this he knew he screwed up. Dating Naina openly is a dangerous territory. Naina knows him as his teacher. Since he had confessed to gaining his memory back he cannot be more vocal about his physical desires lest things would get awkward. And since he had started dating her again he keeps going back to how things were between them in Delhi. He knows he had to take things slowly for nainas sake. In his last relationship Naina was more vocal about his needs and initiated more often. But now she is shy and hesitates a lot in doing something as she fears that Raj wouldn't like it. Or maybe being his student had left a deep impact on her.

" rajveer what are you saying? You were my teacher back then?"

And rajveer knew karma always comes back. How he had made Naina wait and yearn his affections last time. The same is happening with him . This time he has to initiate and break Nainas inhibitions like she had done for him last time.

" I loved you back then too Naina. And I am not ashamed to admit that had you have the same feelings back then I would have done something I shouldn't have done as your teacher."

" Raj........" but before she could say something Raj kissed her hard. And if they hadn't been in someone's else's living room he had done more then that. But he settled on cuddling her on couch and set up an alarm so that he could wake up early and not found like this by his students.

The next day everyone left for their places. Yudi and shalini were sent in a resort for a day while sherry offered to look after lekha with aalekh and Abhimanyu assisting her. Huda went back to his posting and Raj decided to take Naina on a date.

He had so much to discuss with her . Specially what he had thought for both of them.