Single part

Seungmin felt increasingly alone these days. It seemed no one had noticed his melancholy, which only deepened his sense of despair. He knew he should confide in his bandmates, as he trusted them deeply, but he couldn't muster the courage to speak up. Voicing his thoughts felt impossible, and incredibly embarrassing. He couldn't even show any signs of his distress, forcing himself to smile as he always did.

After all, he was a professional. As an idol, he had to maintain his cheerful demeanor for the camera. They were in the middle of recording a show, and it would be unthinkable to break down now. However, maintaining this facade proved more challenging than he had anticipated.

Before he realized it, he was immersed in his own thoughts. They were shopping in a supermarket, and he had wandered around aimlessly. Snapping back to reality, he chastised himself and resolved to stay focused. He hurried to join his bandmates, feeling a pang of sadness as he noticed he had been left out, though they seemed unaware. Determined to keep up appearances, he tried to act nonchalant.

Observing his friends, he saw that they were asking Lee Know for snacks, so he assumed that he was paying today and they needed his approbation beforehand. Seizing the opportunity, Seungmin grabbed his favorite snack and approached the oldest when no one else was around.

"I want this" He said, attempting to sound energetic but falling short. He handed over a strawberry snack, craving a bit of dopamine.

"That? Not that" Lee Know responded with barely a glance.

The vocalist's eyes widened slightly. "Why? You are buying stuff for everyone else" He complained, his tone almost whiny.

"It has a weird name. Yogu Mogu? Seriously?" The dancer replied casually, adding more items to the cart without looking back.

"But it's for me, not you!" Seungmin protested, irritated.

"I'm the one paying! Pick something else" Lee Know shot back with the same whiny tone the younger was using, a teasing smirk playing on his lips. He was so good at imitating his voice that it irked Seungmin to no end.

He sulked and put the snack back where it was. Lee Know might just be teasing, but it felt like a challenge. And Seungmin was determined to win—maybe that would lift his mood a bit.

After that, Seungmin drifted into his thoughts until they arrived at the house rented for filming. He snapped back to reality, trying to follow the conversation among the members. They were choosing rooms, and Lee Know had won the best one. Now, the dancer needed a roommate. Seungmin saw his chance to win and annoy his roommate to no end, and he would take it.

"Who wants to room with me?" Lee Know called out, heading toward his new room as the others explored the house and chatted loudly.

"Me" Han suggested calmly.

"Me!" Seungmin chimed in, his voice full of determination.

Lee Know arched a brow without turning around. "You? Not you!"

The youngest didn't care at all. When he got his mind up to something, he stood up to it until the end, and this time wouldn't be different. "I want to!"

Lee Know opened the door and sat down on the bed, his expression relaxed and casual. Han and Seungmin stood in front of him, their curiosity piqued.

"If you want to room with me, you have to win my heart" Lee Know declared, his tone nonchalant. He gestured for them to sit on the carpet, adding a sense of ceremony to the moment.

Han and Seungmin exchanged glances. Han seemed to find the situation more amusing than serious, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Seungmin, on the other hand, felt a surge of determination. He was resolved to win this challenge.