一 𝟎𝟏𝟓. back to the isle

BACK TO THE ISLE ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞

៸ ━━━━━ CHAPTER FIFTEEN, MOVIE TWO ! ﹆◞·˚ ༘🌹˚

·˚ ༘🌹˚.*°࿐ 。 act two: pirates prelude ·˚ ༘☆ ▍
❝ mal went back
to the 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆 ❞

     𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘, Ashlynn and Parker walking on either side of her. The three were deep in conversation when a shout echoed from down the corridor. Ashlynn turned to see Hunter hurrying towards them, a smoothie in each hand.

      Hunter stumbled over himself, quickening his pace to avoid a full fall, but ended up running straight into Elizabeth. The strawberry smoothies splashed all over her shirt.

     Elizabeth's mouth fell open, her eyes widening in shock as she froze, staring down at the mess. Slowly, she lifted her head to glare at Hunter, who gave her an awkward smile.

      "Oh . . ." Parker paused, stepping away from Elizabeth as he looked down at her outfit.

      "Thirsty?" Hunter mumbled, his smile fading as he saw how she didn't find this the slightest bit funny. "Sorry . . ."

      Ashlynn turned to look at Elizabeth's shirt, a gasp escaping her mouth before she quickly covered it as Elizabeth shot her a glare. Clearing his throat, Hunter held the cups back up to her shirt, trying to scoop the smoothie into them. "Surely we can get most of it back in the cup."

      "You can't be serious." Ashlynn muttered.

      "Hunter," Elizabeth gritted, looking down at her perfectly ruined shirt. "Stop. Just stop."

      With that, Elizabeth held her hands away from her shirt, spinning around to walk away from the two, leaving a small trail of strawberry smoothie dripping from her shirt.

     Ashlynn rounded on Hunter, her eyes blazing. "Honestly, Hunter! Can't you be more careful? You know how much Elizabeth loves that shirt."

     Hunter's shoulders slumped. "I didn't mean to, Ash. It was an accident."

     "An accident that you made worse by trying to scoop the smoothie back into the cup!" Ashlynn exclaimed, exasperated.

     Parker, the ever sweet and considerate friend, placed a gentle hand on Ashlynn's shoulder. "I'll go check on her," he said softly.