Meet the Protagonist!

You, who has decided to read the bullshit ideas my mind came up with- Be warned!

This is a Waifu Catalog inspired fanfiction (without the NSFW elements, this is perfectly safe to read). If you do not know how its system functions (and I'm certain that's most of you readers), then I recommend checking it out as a lot of relevant information will be deposited in this bio.

If you don't know and don't care to know how it all works, then good luck to you. Just be aware that every decision made was based on a rational line of thinking.

Though I will still provide a short resume at the end of the Bio (I'm such a nice guy, aren't I?)

Liam Sera Banfield, also known as Ethan Parker in his previous life (won't ever be mentioned again), is the main protagonist of "I'm the Evil Lord of the Honkai World!"

Liam Sera Banfield, also known as Ethan Parker in his previous life (won't ever be mentioned again), is the main protagonist of "I'm the Evil Lord of the Honkai World!". Originally a normal human from Earth, he met an untimely demise and found himself transitioning into the afterlife.

It was during this journey that he encountered the Catalog, a system created by an Omniversal company to nurture supernatural beings. Seizing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, he chose to reincarnate in the Honkai universe as Liam Sera Banfield, retaining the memories of his predecessor while becoming a unique individual with his own identity.

Catalog Build

Personality Traits

Personality Traits

Humorous and Witty: Liam loves cracking jokes, often using modern internet humor, puns, and sarcasm. He rarely takes things seriously, always ready with a quip or a playful insult.

Laid-Back and Confident: He approaches challenges with a relaxed attitude, confident in his abilities. Even in dire situations, he remains calm and collected, often frustrating his enemies with his nonchalant demeanor.

Music Enthusiast: Music is a huge part of Liam's life. He always has a soundtrack playing in his head (or out loud), and his actions often sync with the beats of rock, metal, video game music, or whatever tune he's feeling at the moment.

Rebellious and Unconventional: He doesn't conform to traditional methods or rules, preferring to forge his own path. His strategies are often unpredictable, catching both allies (ESPECIALLY his allies) and enemies off guard.

Loyal and Protective: Despite his carefree exterior, Liam cares deeply about his friends and allies. He'll go to great lengths to protect them, even if he masks his concern with humor.

Music Integration

Combat Music: Liam often has a playlist ready for battles. Imagine him entering a fight with "Devil Trigger" from DMC blaring in the background or casually dodging attacks to the beat of "Through the Fire and Flames" by DragonForce.

Mood Music: His music choice reflects his mood. When he's feeling introspective, you might catch him humming a classical piece. When he's gearing up for a challenge, it's all heavy metal and high-energy tracks.

Conclusion

Liam Sera Banfield is a dynamic and entertaining (I hope) protagonist. His laid-back yet confident approach to life and battles makes him a unique and memorable character (still hopefully).

Resume (For his abilities from the catalog)

- Is a continent destroyer.

- Possesses a Vergil (Devil may Cry) and Gilgamesh (Fate) template, making him possess their base abilities at an extremely weakened state. He'll have to grow stronger throughout the story to attain the level of the originals.

- Has the Dragon Heritage Perk from the catalog, include the following elements which he has control over: Nonexistence & Logic (Again, will still have to train in order to master them).

- Possesses the Dream Shroud and the Void Shroud. Giving him telekinetic abilities, as well as the power to manipulate space and time (among other things I can't be bothered to detail).

- Has unrestricted teleportation with the Trajectory. Agreement. perk, which allows him to teleport anywhere and anywhen in the Omniverse.

- Classifies as: Half-Demon/Half-Human Hybrid (Vergil Template), Dragon of Nonexistence & Logic (Heritage Perk), Contractor, World Hopper, Demigod (Gilgamesh).

And a lot of other bullshit I probably forgot about. To make it clear, although this sounds overpowered- which it rightfully is, not even gonna pretend it isn't- This isn't a serious fanfiction. What I've written here is purely for fun. I will still seek to improve my writing through this story, that said don't expect me to pull off some genius writing.

Also, I will use accurate powerscaling in this fanfiction. Most of the Honkai Star Rail cast is comfortably Star level (the crew has statements of being able to destroy planets individually, and Dan Heng one shotted a star swallowing beast), with the high tiers being Galaxy level (Lord Ravagers/Overlords are stated to be able of "incinerating galaxies").

So, far all intents and purposes, my MC is actually rather weak at the start of the story.

That goes as well for his companion, Mysterious Heroine X from Fate/Grand Order (I felt like simping, don't ask me).