Part 2 - plane

Viv's pov:

I was brutally awaken by my alarm. 7:30 am is way to early. As I turned off the alarm I heard a big sigh beside me. I turned over and was met by Beth laying with the covers over her head. I got out of bed and opened the blinds. It's not that dark out, but not bright either. I got dressed before I threw Beth's clothes on her. I walked out and into Evie's room. She was peacefully sleeping in her crib. I picked out clean pair of pjs, since she will be on a plane, and that will probably be the most comfortable. I put it on the changing table and walked over to her crib. I pulled the covers off her, and she curled herself into a ball and began to stir. I picked her up and walked over to the changing table. I put her down and began to change her. I finished and picked her back up. She was awake but snuggled her head into my neck. She sucked on her pacifier as I walked back into mine and Beth's room. Beth was still in the same position she was when I left.

"Looks like mommy fell asleep again. Should we wake her?" I asked Evie. She looked at me before sticking her hands out towards Beth. I put Evie down on the bed, and she crawled up to Beth's face.

"Wakie wakie mommy." I said gently pulling the covers of her. Evie began to pick on Beth's face. As Beth began to stir, Evie got a bigger and bigger smile on her face. After a bit she opened her eyes. Evie clapped her hands before laying down on her chest.

"Hey baby." She said cuddling back into Evie.

"Beth get dressed, we have to be on the airport in 1 hour." I said while checking the time on my phone.

"Mama is being mean, don't you think Evie?" Beth said looking at Evie with a smile on her face. 

"Mama." Evie said pointing at me.

"Mhm. Can you say mommy." Beth said. Evie haven't said mommy yet as that was a bit more challenging to say. And Beth won't stop trying to get her to say it.

"Mama!" Evie said sitting up. I laughed a bit, which made Beth sit up quickly. She gave me a look before grabbing her clothes, and walking of to the bathroom. Evie crawled over to me and sat in my lap.

Evie got very impatient in my arms and wanted me to put her down. I did and she crawled over to the bathroom door. She sat on her knees starting to cry a bit. She wasn't sad, she just wanted Beth to pick her up. I saw Beth's arms stick out of the bathroom door, and she picked up Evie. Evie immediately began to laugh as she did. I went over to them and saw Beth brushing her teeth with Evie on her hip. While thy did that I took our luggage downstairs, and put them by the door. Later Beth came down the stairs with Evie, and we got into our car and drove to the airport.

-

Beth's pov:

We had just boarded the plane and found our seats. Luckily we had the whole row to ourselves. Evie was getting a bit fussy and was not settling down. I really had to try my best to keep her quiet while the plane got ready to take off. And luckily she did. She began to cry as soon as the plane got up. I tried my best to calm her but nothing worked. I gave her to Viv, to give her a go.

"I don't know what's wrong." I said to Viv.

"Me neither. Maybe her ears are clogged. Sometimes baby's ears get clogged on planes." Viv said while bumping the crying Evie up and down.

"We can try a bottle." I said reaching down in the diaper bag. I found one and gave it to Viv. Viv gave it to her but she turned her head away and cried harder. She sat herself up and struck her arms out for me.

"Shh, shh." I said laying her down in my arms. She wiggled around before turning to lay her head against my chest. She played around with my shirt, while crying but she had calmed down a bit.

"I think she wants me to feed her Viv." I said looking over at Viv nervously. I don't like breastfeeding in public. And she usually don't want it anymore. But when she don't fell well she tends to want it.

"It's okay. Your sitting by the window and I'm sitting beside you. Just cover up with a blanket. But I'm sure nobody will care, she's a baby." Viv said, which calmed me down a bit. I looked down at the unsettled and fussy baby in my arms.

"Yeah. Give me her blanket." I said while taking off my hoodie. Luckily I'm wearing a T-shirt. Viv gave me the blanket, and I laid it over Evie and my chest. As soon as Evie latched on she quieted down. I let out a sigh of relief, and rested my head on Viv's shoulder.

"I don't think she like planes Vivi." I said glancing down at Evie.

"Me neither. We need to work on that tho. She will be travelling a lot by plane when you go back on England camp." Viv said. And I'm dreading that a bit. Travelling alone with a baby. Sarina have informed me that she wants me back with the team, but only if am ready. And me and Viv decided that it would probably be best if Evie came with me on camp. Mainly because she is still so little, and she still breastfeeds sometimes. When she's older she will probably switch between which one of us she goes with.

"Mhm. It's about 1 month until camp, so hopefully she doesn't feel like this then. Since camp is Spain this time." I said and took Viv's hand into mine.

"You know there's a chance we will meet each other. If one of us finish second and the other first in our groups, we will meet later on." Viv said.

"I know, I don't want to play against you." I said pouting my lip.

"It's okay, I will comfort you after we win. Don't worry." Viv said while chuckling.

"Watch it." I said laughing back.

After a while Evie finished eating. She had fallen asleep, so it was pretty peaceful on the plane now. Viv had also fallen asleep, so I sat there in silence watching something on my phone. The plane was about an hour away from landing, and I can't wait to get out of this plane.

10 minutes before the plane was supposed to go down I woke Viv up. Evie was still out for the count. Viv packed all our things back into the diaper bag and soon after we were walking off the plane. Viv carried the bags and I held Evie against my chest. A taxi picked us up and drove us to our hotel. On the ride there Evie woke up. She was happily babbling around with Viv while I was unpacking our suitcase. I really love watching them have fun together. It warms my heart.

After I finished with the unpacking, i joined them in bed. I cuddled into Viv. Evie immediately crawled up to us and laid herself in the middle of us.

"You don't want mommy to cuddle with mama?" I said pushing myself up to rest on my elbows. Evie just laughed, before she cuddled into Viv.

"I think you have your answer." Viv said putting her arm over Evie's body.

"I can't wait to spend two while weeks in Italy with you guys." I said before also cuddling into Viv.

"Me too." She said and put her free arm over mine. I really need this vacation. And so does Viv.

————————————————————————

A/N - hope you like it. Like I said in my other story, I will probably not post next week as I'm going on vacation. So I promise some good parts after that.