3. The letter

The show of Adler the reaper was going to be in a few months and everyone had to do their best. Somehow, Legoshi was glad that it was stressful lately, not having time to think about the friend that left school. Sometimes he wonders; if I was the murderer of Tem. Was this the reason she left, he thought. No one can give him the answer, although at school, everyone is already sure that it was me. They had no proof, but the fact that I left made me very suspicious. The male wolf had to cool himself off in the bathroom, hitting the walls in anger. He couldn't believe, that he thought the same thing for a moment. Frustrated he pressed his head against the wall, "She would never do this, she could never..." Legoshi always kept a photo of us inside his pocket, the dog boys in the background and Legoshi holding me from behind. Everyone was smiling on the photo, even him. Whenever he has a spare moment, he went up to the tower and stared at it for a long time. Like I could just pop out of that photo and talk to him like we used to. Disappointed that that image of me is not moving, his tears began to fall. Like a little child, he sat in a dark corner, his tail around him and legs pulled to his chest, his tears continued to soak into his school uniform.

It stayed like that for weeks.

Exhausted and tired of another restless night, he came to the drama club. Slowly opening his locker and got dressed into other clothes. Curiously, his eyes went to Tem's locker. He remembered that he asked him about the love letter, remembering that I mentioned it as well. Legoshi and I sat that night outside, this time, the moon wasn't full. I told him about the letter, finding it adorable from Tem to do this step. Legoshi liked it when I smiled, following my example soon after.

"I hope he will give it to her soon."

Legoshi asked me of why I was so happy over this letter thing. My head moved towards him, "Showing your feelings to someone you hold dear is just wonderful. To know that you are special to someone is just hard to describe and even harder to explain."

"But Tem looks so depressed and sad all the time he takes it into his hands."

I chuckled, "Because this one step is the hardest part, till your heart gets filled with relief. Because you never know how the special someone is feeling towards you."

He scratched his ear with confusion, "Is this pain really worth it?"

Sighting loud, I could only shake my head, "Who knows, I didn't find my special someone yet...what about you Legoshi?"

Back from his memories, my voice was still ringing in his ears, "...do you have someone special in your live?"

That is the moment, when he decided to give the letter to the girl Tem loved. Waiting for the right moment to give it to her, I didn't know that it was Els, the Angora goat. Tem never mentioned this detail to me. Outside the club, he could finally meet her. Although she didn't expect him to give her a letter, she got scared for a moment. Assuming that he might be Tem's murderer, she felt bad afterwards. Legoshi didn't mind it thought, knowing already how he is feared and hated by others. Els would try her best to support this lonely wolf, leaving him in the dark. Legoshi sat back in the bench, getting something out of his bag, a small red envelope, with a single name on the top. My voice was back in his head again, making him cry out loud. Not to show his pain, he mixed it with howling.

"Say Legoshi, do you have someone special in your live?"