A new Earth

I slept for what felt like an eternity. Learning that you're a god... isn't exactly ideal.  Hence, it is essential to allow sufficient time for processing. Upon awakening, I find myself navigating through what was once a familiar environment, now engulfed in flames that intensify by the moment. The landscape is filled with dust and debris, resembling a wintry scene for miles around. Recognizing my newfound role as the deity of this planet, I command the energy to eliminate all traces of dust, debris, and ash.

Instantaneously, my command is met with compliance, restoring cleanliness in a blink. However, the flames persist. Once again, I issue a command for their eradication, and once more, it is swiftly executed. As I survey the newly cleared landscape, I begin pondering potential ideas and considerations. What kind of new life should I create? Should I emulate the concept of Earth?

I carefully select the qualities that I value the most – sustainability, health, improvement, and a space characterized by respect and decency. Any life I bring into existence will be devoid of the capacity for hate, judgment, exclusion, abuse, and murder, as their cognitive abilities will prohibit such thoughts, the mere contemplation of which would trigger their brains to self-destruct.

Before introducing life, I must first fashion a new Earth.
I want this new Earth to be beautiful. Every single part of it must have a phenomenal sight. A sight only those on old Earth could dream of.

A/N

shorter chapter?? yes. i'm tired.