Jealousy? ~★

★Here's A wattpad fanfic for ya :D Note:( this is my first time writing a story/book be4 so pls don't mind all the mistakes! 😭) : {  Turning into your fav animal   } all the upper moons were gathered around together,....(well sorta) they were js sorted out in different groups, ANYWAYS.....The only ones that got cats were kokushibo, and..... you guess it...douma.
Douma was over there with the others and annoying akaza LIKE always. kokushibo stared into doumas eyes as they glistened mixing with all the other bright colors in the room. he admired his beautiful fluffy creamy hair color, oh god, the things he would do just to caress his head. His hair looked so fluffy and he loved the way he would sometimes let it loose when he was hot. And now he looked even more cuter with those ears waiting to be scratched♥︎ Everyday he would stand there taking quick glances of douma every time he got the chance to. He's been doing this for years now but has never got the courage to ask him out. ~Kokushibos~ POV: *sigh* Ok, ok, I got this! He's going to accept don't be so scared! "Everybody tells me how I look so hot and ask how im still single." He thought to himself with slight relief.  "Oh shoot but what if that's just a lie to get with me because I'm the strongest moon?!" He thought rethinking all of this. Yes but I can't go back now I've already decided that I'm gonna ask him today! ★~Later~★ He admired doumas cute tail as it flicked around in broad strokes, happy as ever. He waited for him to get done which kind of gave him a bit more courage on this whole thing, until..

He just stood there...watching akaza hug douma. I know it might seem a bit..psychotic to be jealous of someone giving their lover a hug but...he waited so long just to get this far and usually akaza smacks Douma right in the face every time he talks to him. Kokushibo felt his muscles tighten watching akaza hug the man of his dreams. He felt like it was already over. His life. Everything. The desire just to slit open his throat and shove his blood-colored katana in his throat cutting open the back of his head. He didn't want ANY. ONE. to touch his lover, and once he made douma his he would make sure not to let Any. One. Touch. Him.   ~Chapter one~ { Jealousy? }

Word count: 423

credits to nmjeffr1