Is This love or heartbreak ~★

~Chapter 3~

~★The the truth that lies behind the confession★~

Douma kissed kokushibo back making him blush unexpectedly. "I-I.." Kokushibo stuttered looking down at him with a cute little expression on his face. God he could die by just looking looking at him. "Does that mean we're... " Douma said with a low voice making sure kokushibo could barley hear him in case kokushibo was just doing this as a prank. "Dating..?" Kokushibo finished taking his eyes off of douma so he could blush without him seeing. He didn't want to seem like a simp or a crazy fan boy that's obsessed with him. I mean...but like he wouldn't be wrong if he thought that cuz..I am kinda..obsessed.. Kokushibo thought while clearly blushing to were anyone could OBVIOUSLY see. Douma moved closer to kokushibo rubbing his head all over his chest like a kitty. Douma wanted to savour every last bit of  this unforgettable moment. He moved a little bit more closer now laying his body right on top of kokushibos. He felt so warm is kokushibo's presence. Kokushibo put his arms around douma's waist looking down at the younger one. Douma looked up at kokushibo than slowly moving his eyes a little bit towards the left and asked, "uhm kokushibo..? I was wondering if maybe we could like..yk... cuddle..??" Kokushibo looked at douma laughing to himself. Koku puff pov: Awhhh he's so cute being so clingy already I see~?
Douma looked at Kokushibo and said, "...shut the fuck up.." Which just made kokushibo laugh even more. He picked douma up pulling his legs at the side of his waist as douma held quickly and tightly around his neck kissing  it a few times. He snuggled up on kokushibos body smiling at the thought of his love for kokushibo and how finally he gets someone who truly wants him and would do...ANYTHING..for him.

SS ITS SHORT😭😭 TwT

                 The end of ~chapter 3~

Word count: 330