A trip down memory lane

Note- If you have any general asks for the group I will see if I can add them to the story at one point or another 

--

tsuyoshi-chin asked: Ohh, what happens now?

"Sorry to ruin the moment but... you need to see the Cuphead!" Felix says. You stand up and look at where he was looking. Only to see Jackpot meowing his way over to the overgrown mermaid. "JACKPOT!" Cuphead yells out. 

omaima83 asked: Holy shit Jackpot

The mermaid goes to grab Jackpot. As you didn't want to hit Jackpot with your scythe you think fast and though a rock at the mermaid's hand. "JACKPOT!!" Cuphead called out louder which finally got the small cat's attention. "Come here, little guy!" Cuphead beckoned Jackpot over. 

Anonymous asked: Holy shoot- go Jackpoy gooo 

Jackpot ran over to Cuphead and you watched the mermaid you walked your way to the side to watch the mermaid which had spotted you guys. The mermaid screeched and pounced at Cuphead. You fling your scythe at cut the mermaid's outreached hand. You stand in front of Cuphead as you stare at the mermaid it screeches in pain and moves away from all of you.

Anonymous asked: Whats happening now?

"That's right back off monster!" Mug came next to you with his finger gun loaded. He started firing and that has the mermaid held in place. "Mugs! Be careful!" Boris says behind you. There was a slight echo meaning he was still in the cave mouth. You turn your head to see Felix with a knife. You look back to see Mugs still firing mini bullets. "Keep it up Mugman!" Felix said you turn start moving back slowly. Trying to get next to Felix. 

Something pushed past you and you saw a slight black inky substance on the floor. And you look up to see Bendy much taller than before. Ink dripping off his body. 

But you don't see Bendy. It's a Cindercrackle. You back up into the cave mouth. You hear another roar from a Cindercrakel. 

The blood pounded in your ears. You could feel your heart thudding in your chest. You grip your weapon tighter as your hands shake. You could feel tingles in your feet.  Your vision started to be disfigured. You could feel a sharp, throbbing pain all over your body. Were you injured again? You could feel the pain of your wounds. You remember getting these wounds. Maybe if you hide you don't have to kill him. A mental image of Doi came to you. One you had just seen not five minutes ago. But it's not Doi, not anymore. He was turned into a Cindercrakle and you had taken down his Cindercrakle form. But one of your best friends, your brother from another mother, stood in the place where you thought you were going to see just another lost human. His mouth dips with black tar, it comes out of the wounds all over his body. The gaping hole in his side was just a huge bitten-out chunk of his body. Black tar seeped out of the wound. 

"Y/N!" You whip your head to see Cuphead holding Jackpot in his arms. 'What is he doing he?' "Cuphead what are you doing here you could get hurt!" You sit up. 'When did I sit down?' You look over the rock you had pressed your back against. Only to see a beach where Bendy, Boris, Mugs and Felix sat with a small mermaid and the giant mermaid's head lay very decapitated in the water. Your body freezes. 'What happened? What the hell was that? Did I freak out or something?' You think. "Y/N?" Cuphead says softly and comes up next to you, putting his free hand on your shoulder. His touch brings you fully back to the cave, the beach, the time of your life. You make your scythe disappear in a soft mist and you face Cuphead. Your eyes feel heavy, but you're not feeling tired, well not physically tired but mentally you are just tired. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Cuphead asked, you could see the worry in his eyes and hear it in his voice. "I'm... I'm fine... I'll be fine," You say back to him. 'I've had nightmares before, but this has never happened before.' You think. "You're clearly not," He says back to you. "Just leave it Cups I'll be fine..." You say softly back to him. You don't feel like you can talk about it. Let alone want to. You just want to... you don't really know what you want. You want to be healed but at the same time, you want to be left alone. "You're not," He says back at you. "Cuphead leave it." You try to hold back your... anger? You don't know what emotion you feel, your brain feels like a mess right now. "Y/N..." "Cuphead." You glare at the man. Hoping he gets the point to just shut up. And maybe just hold you. "Y/N you are clearly not okay," "Cuphead just leave it. Please," You beg with him. "Y/N you can ta-" "Cuphead! Leave me alone!" Cuphead flinches back at your words. You glare at him harder and he walks away to re-group with the others. You sigh and sit back down. 

Felix comes to you, you look at him but he just sits next to you saying nothing. You place your right hand down and your left hand wipes tears away from your cheeks. When did you start crying? Felix puts his hand on top of yours. You look at him to see him still searing into the distance. His legs fully extended. You do know what you were thinking. You probably weren't in all honesty. But you lay your head on his legs and tuck your legs to your chest.  Felix's hand that was on your hand before you laid down was on your head. He said nothing. Your eyes begin to water more. You cry as Felix comforts you softly. 

You feel a headache starting to form. You try and stop your tears as you know that's the cause of your pain. Your silent tears, turn into silent sniffles, turn into silent breathing.  You lay in... comfort. Felix said nothing but you paid attention to his breathing. It was even, and it was comforting. Something to focus on. You flip your head over so you can see Felix. He looks down at you and says nothing but wipes your slowly drying tears from your eyes. "I'm sorry..." You mumble out. "Y/N you have nothing to be sorry about," Felix says with a sad smile. You look away from his face and then sit up. Shifting your body to match Felix's positing exsept you have one leg up that you hug. "Y/N..." He says slowly. You look at him, he seems conflicted. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong. I shouldn't expect you to. But I need to know if you're okay now. The rest will notice you're not there, once they are done with the thankful not so evil mermaid," He says. "I'm going to be fine Felix," You say with a sigh. You stand up and brush the dirt and sand off you. You look at Felix who stood up with you. "Do I look like a mess?" You ask. "Yes. Do you need a minute? " He replies. You sigh and tilt your head up to look at the roof of the cave. "I have the worst luck and got dirt and sand in my eyes. Is that not just the worst thing?" You look back down at Felix. "Oh, that's the worst," 

You regrouped with the others the small mermaid introduced herself. Cala Maria. You really paid her no mind and she any way seemed intimidated by you it seemed. But she seemed intimidated by sand so. You stood off to the side with Bendy and Boris. "Your eyes are red," Boris pointed out. You awkwardly laugh. "I may or may not have fallen face first into the sand, and then gotten sand in my eyes," You tell the two. Bendy snorts at you. "Hey! Dont laugh! I was assaulted by the ground!" You put on a bit of a show as you pout and cross your arms dramatically turning your head.  Bendy just laughs at you again. 'Shithead' you think. 

"Anyway! Boris, what does the map say?" You ask the small wolf. "Oh!" He stumbles a bit to get the map. He pulls it out and Bendy looks at it as well. "It says we go that way," Boris turns his head right and you follow his line of sight only to see another cave entrance. "We are going through another cave?" You ask him. "Seems like it," Boris shrugs. You look over and see that it seems like the ocean has a stream it could follow into the cave. You turn your head to see Mugman giggling at Cala and her giggling with him. "Hate to break up this giggle fest but we got to keep moving," You walk over to the other 5. "Y/N's right we got to go through that cave over there," Bendy says from behind you. "Oh! I know that cave! If you want I could lead you as far as I can," Cala offers. "That's a great idea!" Mugs smiles at her. She blushes and looks away. 

"Let's get going then,"