˙✧˖° After Midnight ˙✧˖°

April 16th, 2024

Kailani 🫧

I wake up with a pounding headache. Ash is asleep in the bed next to mine. I see a note with some tylenol and water on my nightstand.

"Can't wait to hang out again soon! Kisses, Cait" the note read. She's so sweet. I look down and see that I'm in my pajamas. They changed my clothes, that's so nice. I check my phone and see that it's already 12.

I walk over to my bathroom to look in the mirror. They'd taken off my makeup and put my hair in a bun. Ugh I love my friends. I hop in the shower and wash anything out of my hair from last night.

Once I'm out I do my skincare and throw on a simple outfit. I go to wake up Ashton. When I shake her she jumps up before realizing who it is.

"Shit Kai you scared me." She says looking up at me. "Sorry A, I was just making sure you were still alive." I start laughing thinking about her jolt when being woken up.

"Well anyways I have a meeting today with my stylist and my manager so I'm gonna do my makeup and then head out. It shouldn't take to long so I'll pick us up some food on the way back 'kay?" I rub my eyes trying to stay awake myself.

"Sounds good. I'm gonna take a shower." She responds in a quiet tone.

"I'll lay you out some clothes. Text me if you need anything!" I respond before going to the sitting area to do my makeup.

I snap a picture of my outfit when I'm ready and post it to my spam story before grabbing me keys and purse and leaving. I check my pet cam to see my cat Cream Puff as I wait in the lobby for my Uber.

ballerkk

During my meeting we discussed my moving situation to Indy and then some things I'd be wearing to events I go to before training camp

I leave and walk down the street to Starbucks. I get me and Ash drinks and her egg bites since they were her favorites.

Once I was back at the hotel I gave Ash her food. She was on the phone with someone but they their video off so I couldn't see who. I went into the bed area without questioning it to start packing my things up. When I finished I went to the sitting area and sat next to Ash. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask her as she hangs up the phone call.

"Sure, Heathers?" She responds. My eyes light up as she mentions our favorite movie. We'd been to see it twice and we're going again later this year on Broadway. It happened to be both of our mom's favorite so we already loved it when we met.

I snuggle up next to her and she turn it on. I text my family group chat to update them on some things from my meeting before turning my phone off. I laid on her shoulder and we I slowly fell asleep.

Ashton 🍁

When Kai left I went to take a shower. Just as I got out my phone went off. I checked it and saw a snap from Caitlin. We had talked a lot last night and after we got back to our hotel she had asked for my snap.