Flashback

Yayy.. wohoo, you are the beshtt friend I ever got! Haha  yayy, can you push it with greater force this time?? Hehe.

Heartsping! Heartsping! Time to go sweetie. 

But mama.. I wanna play more, plzz can we stay little longer plzz??

Baby, your friend must be tired of you too haha, well is that so?

No no Mrs. berry, in fact I really loved spending some time with your daughter, she's the cutest I must say.

Thank you! she hugs. You know mama, he is soo nice; I wish I can spend my whole life with him hahaha.. yayyy!!!! He's soo funny and kind and cute and even shared his toyysss...hehe!

Well how old are you heart?

I'm just 4, I wish you could be of my age so that we could have more fun, hehe...

I'm 11 by the way, but it's ok; we can still have fun mhmm?

Yayyy!! And she fells on him in excitement.

Oww.. umm shorryy..

Haha no problem kid!

Ok sweetheart, c'mon we need to go now.

Okayy.. bye bye blue pookieee, hehe!

Bye!

Thanks Mr and Mrs. Baroping for inviting us at your place.

Well you're welcome at any time Mr and Mrs. Berry.

.

.

Since then... I never saw him, I guess they got shifted somewhere else by the time; by the way, I'm Berry Heartsping (the only daughter of Mr and Mrs. Berry). My father's a great business man, meanwhile my mother is a housewife. Their family was way too genius, both of his parents were doctors so I guess he's going to be future doctor too along with his elder bro! Anyways, I think I've nothing to do with them since I'm not much interested in his family; all I love is gogoping, my first love...and I cannot wait to spend my whole life with him if  I get a chance...