The reactions shall begin

Nagisa was petrified was the exact words that describe him right now. Nagisa was frozen mouth a gap. His class mates were worried for him why wouldn't they be? Nagisa's eyes went distant as he fell to the ground.

"Nagisa are you ok?!" Kayano said panicking

"My dear student I am sorry that they did that to you!" Koro sensei cried out

Nagisa eyes came back to their normal lightened self  but they were just a bit duller.

"Why do you want to do this?" Nagisa asked in a broken tone. Everyone had flinched back from it.

" Let's begin~" Hanna said in a tone that sounded like she was holding back laughter she never answered Nagisa's question

A video popped up on the screen. It was Nagsia starting with a broken expression.

"Honestly Nagsia why are you so dumb." Hiromi said with a hint of anger in her voice

Everyone was dumbfounded how could his mom be so cruel? They all cared for Nagisa deeply and for him to be staring lifeless hurt. Nagsia who was watching it was shaking violently.

Nagisa was quietly whispering to himself no audible for anyone else to hear. Everyone was now looking at Nagisa. As for the first time they saw him cry.

Nagisa was talking while gasping for breath "Why? Can't you just leave me alone? " Nagisa's voice dropped to a whisper " haven't I gone through enough" it was quite but everyone heard it.

"I am sorry mother" little Nagisa said in an emotionless tone that book the heart of many.

Nagisa hair was grabbed by Hiromi.

"WTF is she doing?" Teraska shouted

Nagisa was still blankly staring with tears rolling down his face

"She should not be a mother!" Kayano added on

"Nagisa we will have to get you out of that house!" Karma said with anger in his tone he couldn't believe this was happening to his best friend and nobody helped.

"I agree with Karma you should not be in that house any longer" Koro sensei added

Guys I don't think I will finish this so you know but I want to start a new book and nobody is reading this one so I will leave the rest of this to your minds sorry but I am starting a new book I just lost interest.