Ch- 15 {She gets kidnapped}

My lovely readers 💕

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy reading 💕

Aayati's pov

I held the phone with my trembling hand , hoping it would be Armaan's message, the sender of the message was unknown.

I frowned and opened the message, it was a video recording.

I played it praying it's not what it looks like .

The video played , It was me and Rishi . The video has the clips of the scene where he was forcefully kissing me , but the video appeared as if , We're kissing intentionally.

The moment he forced me , I held his shoulder to push him , it appeared in the video as if it was intentional.

Tear welled up in my eyes, I threw the phone aside , I started sobbing hard . I heard another ding , indicating another message.

I opened it , it was a text message from the same number , it said

' Call off your marriage. '

' If you didn't, I'll send this video to your fiance, telling you're cheating on him .'

' Please don't do this , Rishi.'

' I'm not Rishi, darling . But you know what I'll circulate this video to the media houses too.'

' The headlines - Business tycoon Armaan Rajvansh's Fiancee , daughter of a renowned Business tycoon , Aayati Anand caught cheating on her fiance before marriage.'

' Lovely ,isn't it?'

My whole world collapsed, I don't know what I'll do now . I want to die. I laid on my bed , my mind went blank . I closed my eyes wishing to never open them again. Soon I lost my consciousness.

.
.

Armaan's pov

I came back to my penthouse, the first thing I did was to charge my phone , in the mean time I took shower , I came back and saw the plug was not ON.

Urgh-

Fuck you Armaan.

I am becoming dumb day by day i gues, I turned on the switch and laid on my bed waiting for it to charge so that I can call or atleast Text My Sunshine.

I smiled , she bring a smile on my face , I imagine our lives together, how amazing it would be to wake up everyday next to her , to cherish her . Everything about her makes me feel brighter . She truly is my Sunshine, Sunshine of my dark world.

I closed my eyes with her thoughts in my mind and unexpectedly drifted to sleep.
.
.

.
.
I woke up and checked the time ,
2 pm , my eyes widened. I had a meeting with a client at 2:30 . I rushed to get ready.
.
.
.
.

Third person pov

" Ma'am, I got the photos ."

" Good now send me those . Mr Rajvansh , last night was your last resort to be mine now , I'll make you mine my way." Said the girl with a dirty smirk lingering on her face.
.
.
.
.
.
Aayati's pov