Meet.

*gojo pov*
*As I walk through the streets of Tokyo, bored and alone I wonder upon a weird little store* "hm..? Is this like one of those fortune reading places?" *I walk inside just for the hell of it. As I walk in a look around a bit and walk to the office.*

*Reigen pov*
*I look up from my computer while trying to photosho- i mean use my physic powers to remove stuff. i see a tall pale white man with nice white hair and a blindfold* "hello sir! are you here for help from a physic?"

"uh..no..? i think i'm quite alright." *he says*

*i stare at him for a while more. i think he's rather cute* "why are you wearing a blind fold sir..?"

"ah it's cause of my power." *he takes a little bit of ur off and i see one of his beautiful blue orbs. i think..im in love.* "you don't have to call me sir, my name is Gojo.."

"gojo..? well how about i take you out to dinner!"

*gojo pov*
*i blush a little bit at this guys charisma. i sit there considering if i should accept or not..*
"hm..sure! i'll go with you." *i watch as his eyes light up. we share contact information and go our separate ways until saturday.*

*Saturday, 6:30 pm, reigens pov.*
*I walk to the spot where we were gonna eat. i see him standing there, his white hair down wearing a white button up and some glasses.*
"hello gojo!"
"hello!"
*he gives me the..DUKE DENNIS..hug...i can't help but whimper when he does*
"yo why moo..your so cute..mr physic~"
"S-shut up..!" *i punch his arm* "b-baka!~"
*we walk in. he's so amazing..i think i wanna..kiss him.."

*gojo pov*
*i pay for our meal and we walk out.*
"wanna come back to my place..?"
*he nods and i take him back to my place. i was gonna tell him something but he..kissed me..?*
"i didn't take you for a dirty slut.."
*i take him into my home, push him onto the couch, i think you know what's gonna happen next..i told him "just the tip" but..! let's just say it was a lot more..i couldn't stop..it was so grippy and i busted everywhere..*
"gahh!"

*The end of chapter one*

400 words!!