chapter 4:Rogues

Elora POV
We spent about four hours close to the moon by the time we were planned to leave it was already midnight.

"Sometimes I wish the weight placed on us shouldn't be this heavy, it kind of boring, we don't know what that prophecy was all about, just something about destruction and creation" Alora said looking at the stars are strawberry hair pooling to the ground.

"I wish so" it been about two years ago I stopped having visions.

"Mum said the dark prince as been attacking villages and parks, and we mustn't step in yet unless we are visited and told so by the goddess of the moon"

I stared deeply at the lake, my golden eyes staring back at me and stared at the moon.

"We have to wait alora, we can't show we are yet" I breathe out

"Why, we are strong elora, we can't be defeated" she signed tiredly.

"I know, but we can't do it alone, the moon will appear to the alphas tonight" I smiled at the message the moon sent to my heart.

"We can't still come out with our real skin, and you know the amount of magic and energy it takes to show another skin, I already use five years of my lifetime" she said sadly.

"Stop it then, but cover up more, it not like they recognize a strand of our hair" I said.

We stood up, running through the forest in a blur, we have the strength to run for three thousand miles per second. We are currently in another territory.

"Let's go and see our second mates" I smile at her and she smirk.

We entered the lycans castle and stand directly besides the palace hidden behind a thick tree, I can see the king looking through the window directly at us, but I know he can't see us due to our outfits. I purposely look at him directly in the eyes making him see my golden eyes and we disappeared back to our pack.

"Did you see your mate" I ask alora

"No I didn't" she said sadly, I know how much she wish for a mate.

"At least we know who the are, but they don't" I said

"So we are going to keep hiding from them" she said

"Yup"